If your school or workplace heald a pj day would you be able to lay
your hands on some? Would you go out to buy some or would you turn
up i n your birthday suit?

This topic was edited
RE: pj day

We work in an open plan showroom. Don't think that will happen

This post was edited

If your school or workplace heald a pj day would you be able to layyour hands on some? Would you go out to buy some or would you turnup i n your birthday suit?

Our employer does a pj day. I'm a new hire. I will have to go purchase some, I sleep in the buff. I'm going to look for adult sized one-piece footy pjs!

This post was edited

I will turn up with my robe and slippers with nothing underneath.

This post was edited

I am self employed and have a BD suit party every night.

But if I was employed Ignaas idea is what I would wear also.
"I will turn up with my robe and slippers with nothing underneath."

This post was edited

OMG, I could buy myself a ONSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those of you who don't know what a onsie is, it's basically a baby's romper suit for grown ups.
Wearing one immediately turns you into a CHAV
Additional reading:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=onsie
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=CHAV

This post was edited

If your school or workplace heald a pj day would you be able to layyour hands on some? Would you go out to buy some or would you turnup i n your birthday suit?Depends on how they worded it. If it's "wear what you usually wear to bed", then I'd wear my birthday suit. If it's "wear pajamas", then I'd wear a T-shirt and some sleep shorts I have that I usually throw on when we have non-nudist guests visiting us.

This post was edited

If your school or workplace heald a pj day would you be able to layyour hands on some? Would you go out to buy some or would you turnup i n your birthday suit?Depends on how they worded it. If it's "wear what you usually wear to bed", then I'd wear my birthday suit. If it's "wear pajamas", then I'd wear a T-shirt and some sleep shorts I have that I usually throw on when we have non-nudist guests visiting us.Boxer shorts and t shirt would have to be my solution to avoid being arrested, sadly.

This post was edited

What are PJs?What he said!! I would stay home in the buff. Call in well!

This post was edited

I worked in a seniors home in the kitchen. Once a year the other staff had a pj day. We in the kitchen could not for safety reasons.

This post was edited

I have t shirt and sleep shorts for company!! That is what I would wear!!

This post was edited