RE: Hi

I am new to the nudist lifestyle ... And love to meet more people, loving the same nudist life as i am loving!!hi and welcome hope we can chat soon ,mike

This post was edited

I am new to the nudist lifestyle ... And love to meet more people, loving the same nudist life as i am loving!!

Welcome Michelle ... Glad to hear you have discovered our lifestyle. Its great to see younger people actually getting involved in it. It is what we Mark e it. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions. Keep that terrific smile going.. Nude hugs.. Rich

This post was edited

Welcome. If you want to chat sometime let me know.

This post was edited

I am new to the nudist lifestyle ... And love to meet more people, loving the same nudist life as i am loving!!Sounds too good to be real!

This post was edited

It is too good to be real! C'mon guys. How many of these beautiful young women actually chat with you on cam or by voice? I don't have time for them but hey, enjoy the fantasy if that's what you want.

This post was edited

It is too good to be real! C'mon guys. How many of these beautiful young women actually chat with you on cam or by voice? I don't have time for them but hey, enjoy the fantasy if that's what you want.Yes these profiles stick out like a sore thumb

This post was edited

Welcome on this site and in the group , by one of the newcomers . If you want to honor me with your friendship you will be a pleasure for me ....

This post was edited

I am new to the nudist lifestyle ... And love to meet more people, loving the same nudist life as i am loving!!Hi Michelle! Welcome to the lifestyle, you're a great addition. If you ever decide to try and of the resorts in the Tampa area or Playalinda beach on the east coast, let me know!

This post was edited

Hello from sweden. I hope you had a good chance to meet real nice people on here.

This post was edited

have fun enjoying the nudist lifestyle

This post was edited