Anyone still here? :)

This topic was edited
RE: Anyone still here? :)

Yep, still here..love man-boobs!! :-)

This post was edited

I am back... and... will try to visit more often... and while I am here...I am trying to "grow" mine... I want them to look and be bigger like a female.I am using herbal supplements and massage... I massage them myself, because I have no one to help me...I would like to find someone to help, and.. if they used different methods to grow theirs.

This post was edited

I am back... and... will try to visit more often... and while I am here...I am trying to "grow" mine... I want them to look and be bigger like a female.I am using herbal supplements and massage... I massage them myself, because I have no one to help me...I would like to find someone to help, and.. if they used different methods to grow theirs.

Good luck to you. I'm frank_g714 on snapchat, or Bigfrankieg714 on hangout
Hit me up sometime

This post was edited

Hit me up sometime
I always wanted to figure out how Snapchat works. I have to download it and see. Is it good?
Also have big nipples and love bigger men with amble manboobs!

This post was edited

Hit me up sometime
I always wanted to figure out how Snapchat works. I have to download it and see. Is it good?

I love snapchat, it's a lot of fun. Nice to meet you buddy.

This post was edited

Hit me up sometime

I love snapchat, it's a lot of fun. Nice to meet you buddy.

This post was edited