RE: SO have you been busted?

busted just last weekend textile nieghbor brought us veggies from his garden was in kitchen bare ass naked making a sanwhich and and our door that gives us privacy was open and storm door all glass seen right in

This post was edited

Yes, several times. In the 70s I would walk a deserted section of beach. It was early summer mornings and I could tell by footprints if anyone was there ahead of me. I had talked many times to one old man who always fished. I usually wore a speedo. I was down the beach and nude and saw him coming so I just walked into the water and sat down. He stopped and talked so I just went ahead and got out of water and he was cool with it.Many times I would talk to my mailman as he delivered the mail. At some point, I told him I belonged to the local nudist club. He came to deliver a package and honked his horn. I stuck my head out and said I was nude and was he ok with that. He said yes so I walked out and got the package and we talked for awhile. I live in the woods. We were both mid 60s at the time.I was at IN cottage and nude as always inside. I was on the phone and did not hear a friend pull in. Instead of going to main door, he came onto the porch and the lake side of the cottage which is all windows. We were both surprised. I hung up phone and let him in then put shorts on. He said he used to go nude on his farm all the time.

This post was edited

ha . sure have. The most recent time was last summer. I was hanging decorative lights in our new gazebo. Standing on a chair, reaching high, naked. The wife was standing in front of me, handing the light to me. This was about 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Next thing I see is a good friend standing at the end of the porch. Must of been a sight, me naked, the wife clothed, her facing me at mid waist. He just said "hi, I'll be back" and left. We giggled thinking about what he saw and what he figured we were doing.
Also, a few weeks ago, a neighbor said he saw me walking in the woods last archery season. I usually walk behind the house naked. He didn't say if I was naked or not, I'm sure I was. Didn't make a difference, either way.

This post was edited

I am a guy and was busted fully nude on my own property of ten acres by my elderly male neighbor. This turned into both an embarrassing but kind of erotic situation as well slightly funny. At first I was extremely uncomfortable as a straight male who then became aroused and then later felt both guilt and turned on. Now months later I have been visited while nude by both he and his wife.Its a fairly long story if you don't mind long drawn out stories let me know and I will continue. I cant compress it into a few lines as I feel i would need to explain why a straight male (me) got turned on by being caught nude by an elderly guy.

This post was edited

One time a bud and I were camping during a very hot summer night. As I generally do I always sleep naked and told him so. Surprisingly he said he also slept nude all the time. So, it wasn't unusual that we both sleep naked that night. Some time during the night a park ranger came by the tent asking if we had paid to plug in the fan we were using. As he did he leaned over and looked into the tent. I guess he was rather shocked because all we heard was -ah,ah,ah, and a quick departure. We both laid there laughing so hard.

This post was edited

You sound as if you were disappointed

This post was edited

I've been caught naked loads of times by my Mum. The most recent was only a few weeks ago. While i was in bed the dog came into my bedroom and left my door wide open when she left. Just as i almost got to my door to close it, my Mum said she'll close it and saw me there completely naked and she turned around and walked away.

This post was edited

We all want to be nude!! But have you been busted by a friend or relative being nude? truying to explain away the nudity... Let's talk about it...

Yes kind of often, but I don't try to hide my nudity. I usually change from my clothes to something more comfortable after a long day at the theme parks. I get to the cat drop the clothes and go. With just a towel on the seat and clothes in the back. I was doing this to leave and a friend came with us that day (in her own car) she was going to her car but turned to come back to find me nude. She turned and apologized to me. She knows I'm a nudist but she has never seen me or Laura(as far as I know) nude. We laugh about it now and although I'm not nude around her I don't run for cover either.

This post was edited

They only time that I ever got "caught" was when we were taking a late night swim in a private pond. Nothing bad happened but it ended the swim. This happened about 50 years ago.

This post was edited

[Haven't been caught yet! *Knocks on wood*then you need to get bolder. Part of the fun of being a nudist is having fun stories to share about encountering non nudist while in the buff.

This post was edited