RE: Australia Queensland

Agreed the concept looks great... But if you keep plugging it, then this will be seen a spamming and the threads comments and links will be removed.

This post was edited
RE: Australia Queensland

The concept looks great and of course we would like to participate, but I am assured it will be well outside our budget constraints.
Best of luck with your ideas and the development.
But please delete the duplicated posts as it does not reflect well on your presentation.

This post was edited
RE: Australia

I agree... QLD has perfect weather for nude recreation but the councils don't realise the potential of drawing tourists to the state with some well placed legal nude beaches. There's some help here in my group 'Australian Nude Places' by some well travelled nudies!Ive never had a problem finding a beach or river to get nude on in Queensland. I live in the North and I get to the beach every week work depending and weather of course.

This post was edited
RE: Australia

I agree... QLD has perfect weather for nude recreation but the councils don't realise the potential of drawing tourists to the state with some well placed legal nude beaches. There's some help here in my group 'Australian Nude Places' by some well travelled nudies!Ive never had a problem finding a beach or river to get nude on in Queensland. I live in the North and I get to the beach every week work depending and weather of course.
I don't know the laws in Queensland but here in the US state of Massachusetts you can be put on a sex offender list for simple nudity in public. We have 2 "traditional" nude use beaches, but neither is legal. It isn't worth the risk to trust that a park ranger isn't having a bad day and won't decide to throw the book at you, since the Federal government lets park rangers enforce local laws. We take our money to Florida and go to legally protected nude beaches there. I'm sure the same thing happens in Australia.

This post was edited