RE: Shaving

I have shaved for years! I normally do it in the shower at the end of it when the hair is softened up. There is definitely a technique to be learned. I only shave down on my ab area and up on my balls. This precludes ingrown hairs. If you're getting ingrown hairs try shaving a different direction. Love my groin completely shaved...and so does my wife!

This post was edited

Who cares...

This post was edited

Those who shave are likely to say that most do, those who don't will say the opposite. It is a personal choice and irrelevant as far as I am concerned.

This post was edited

My wife and I both shave every 2-3 days and have for about 3 years now. Most women and a lot of men at our nudist retreat shave regularly. I have noticed that the over 60 crowd seems to be the most militant about NOT shaving. I guess the baby boomers for the most part? Must be a 50's/60's natural thing. I'm close to 60 but I like the smooth look - feels more naked to me. There is a product called Coochy that is the slickest shaving lotion on the market. No rash or bumps. Really.

This post was edited

I am a long time nudist in NY and and started shavingover 15 years ago.Back then, going smooth was not popular, especially on males, althoughIdid seea few photos of shaved males in nude magazines. I liked the hairless look in the photos and started trimming.Then I happend to see a clean shaved guy on the beach.Upon ariving home, Ishaved my complete pubic and genital area. Looking in the mirror, I now hada feel of being totally nude and exposed. Nothing was hidden. Fortunately I have very light body hair and I enjoyed the looks I was fetting at nudist beaches, resorts and other nudist events. Remember, this is when only a few females were shaved and it was very rare to see a smooth shaved male. Nowshaving is quitenormal at nudebeaches, events and resorts. I still like the totaly naked look and feeland shave my entire body except hair on top of my head. While I prefer the smooth look,other's do not do not. It'a your personal choice.

This post was edited