Done for the season?

It was another great summer at Woodlot. Does anyone know for sure if Labor Day weekend was it for the season and is Gene going to wrap thing up? There still may be a few nice weekends in September. I haven't heard anything definite.

This topic was edited
RE: Done for the season?

It has been a great season...Gene and Dale have been the most gracious hosts..for me the season is done but over the past 8 years Ive been going, the season always goes till the weather goes. But of course that is up to Dale and Gene..Was a great pleasure meeting new people this year as always. Thanks Dale for picking up the torch!

This post was edited

It has been a beautiful summer,I will be at woodlotthis weekend around 11 am. The main things that everyone needs to followed. Haverespect towards others space. When someone asks you to move on understand that as "no watchers wanted". Clean up after yourselves. If something spills on the floor in the gazebo please wipe it up. Gentlemen you know what you need to do with your erection. No one wants to see it. If I have offended or angeredsomeone. I apologies in advance.

This post was edited

I will let you know week to week. Not sure what owner wants to do.

This post was edited