RE: How far/long is your longest trip driving nude?

From Tomahawk Wi. to Rochester, NY. a distance of about 900 miles!!
Only dressed when I stopped to fuel, shower, and eat!! After that
trip I would drive nude more often, usually on 2 lanes out west or
the major turnpikes!! When you're sitting 10' off the ground not many people will see you!!

This post was edited

Went on vacation a week ago. We drove from Minnesota to Montana, 1080 miles each way. On the way out, as soon as we got on the road, my wife said, "Why are you still wearing clothes?" So, off they went. I was naked the rest of the way, except for potty breaks and gas fills. It's a nice, comfortable way to travel. On the way back, it was colder out, and we stopped to shop more, so not quite as much naked time, but out of 2500 miles total, I think I had about 1800 naked miles.

This post was edited

Our next venture will be 460+ miles and about 7 hrs long. I suspect that I'll have to stop for a potty break at least once. We'll be in one of our cars so unless I find a spot on the road to pull over and water a bush, I'll have to stop at a gas station and slip on the shorts, use the restroom and fuel up. Looking forward to driving this trip while nude and I'll also undoubtedly get out and stretch my legs. ;-)

This post was edited

We took that trip I mentioned above and it was a nice trip and fun naked drive. Since then, daily nude drives had been here and there, only when weather permitted. We had a cold winter with rain and a cooler Spring so naked drives were sporadic.

Got the motorhome out of storage, finally, and we planned a trip to Nor Cal to Laguna Del Sol ... over 500 miles one way. We had to stop twice on the way there, once for fuel and once for shopping for a pie and some rolls at this special bakery. Lots of naked driving up that way after our arrival at the resort. We had to leave the resort a few times for events we were committed to but the naked drives through those counties, towns and cities was a normality for me! Luckily the dress code, once at the event, was casual enough for me to find a spot to slip the clothes back on with too much trouble (wrinkle free slacks, Hawaiian shirt and slip on shoes w/o socks). The slipped on and then back off again for the drive back to the resort!

The drive home was just as relaxing and fun. Another 500 mile plus naked drive with only one stop! The day started out cool so my wife was covered a bit more than normal but as the sun came up and it warmed up, she was peeling off the layers. I started out with a zip sweatshirt and by the time I was done hooking up the tow car to the motorhome, the sweatshirt was off and I was in the drivers seat naked as planned! One stop on the way home for fuel, restroom and fuel ... in total, about 20 mins. Minimal dress, minimal time off the road and then back on the road and headed for home. Once home, the motorhome blocks almost the entire view of our house from the neighbors across the street. Our next door neighbors were gone ... so I exited the motorhome naked and walked inside the house to grab my baseball jersey to begin unpacking the coach.

The fun continued a couple days later when my wife and I went out in the morning at 6:30 am to clean the motorhome before taking it back to storage. It was already 75 degrees and warmer inside the motorhome. We both stripped off the shirts we wore out there and began our routine. The motorhome was cleaned and ready to take back! Great trip, great resort, great naked drives all around.

This post was edited

That's a hell of a long stop with only one break. Otherwise, sounds perfect :D

This post was edited

I have done about 3 1/2 hour with one pit stop but one part I put mu shorts over my naked bottom as the traffic was more or less stopped/very slow moving in case a car was stopped in line with me and a youngster looked into my car and saw me nude.

This post was edited

I Donald Ducked it from Atlanta to Daytona Beach last year. I was having some sciatica issues and found without the pants it didn't bother me. This year we are heading to Nashville in May and I plan on doing it the entire way. I'll have shorts available to slip on and will have to when we stop for gas, etc but other than that will be bottomless the whole way.

This post was edited

I drive bottomless quite often during our colder days. Seems if my chest and shoulders are covered, the rest of my body can withstand colder temps, but usually my shirt or sweatshirt is unbuttoned or unzipped. I don't usually wear a t shirt and am bottomless. I just recently bought a very lightweight hoodie for early morning or late night naked drives when it's cold. It's quickly becoming my new fav! :DD My biggest complain is that my car is out on the driveway and we live in a tract of homes and we're bunched in tightly. I'd like it if my vehicle was in the garage so I could just jump in naked instead of wearing shorts out to the car, slipping out of the shorts and then back into them when I return home. Kinda of a PITA. :D

This post was edited
RE:How far/long is your longest trip driving nude?

Longest drive for me was probably once when I was leaving deep creek when it was already getting dark and so I figured there wasn't any point to putting anything on. If it's light out I'm too paranoid that there's gonna be heavy traffic and I'm gonna be getting looks from people in trucks etc , so I usually get clothed to drive. Anyways the drive ended up being abut 2-3 hours because there was heavy traffic but it didn't matter because it was dark out.

This post was edited
RE:How far/long is your longest trip driving nude?

About 250 miles, 50 of it on 4 lane divided highway then the rest on interstate. Awesome trip.

This post was edited