Anyone have success getting nude D&D to work?

I feel as though the niche market the naturist market could really hit is us role players, thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE: Anyone have success getting nude D&D to work?

I feel as though the niche market the naturist market could really hit is us role players, thoughts?Esp. Nude photos playing the game. Seriously, I think it would help a crapton.

This post was edited

I have not had any success. Though I am running a great campaign right now!

This post was edited

I know it wouldn't be quite the same but maybe we could do it over Skype or something

This post was edited

I would be up for that eventually.

This post was edited

Yes, our air conditioning went out one evening as our D&D game started and it started getting warm with all the guys in the room. Someone joked about if we roll a 1 you have to take something off and without speaking a word, everyone agreed. We noticed the DM was getting undressed faster since he has to roll dice much more often. If he rolls a 1 he takes off an item, but if the DM rolls a 20 he can either put something back on or pick someone else to loose an item. The second time we did this for fun, we stated up front that everyone had to start with 7 items. 2 socks, 2 shoes, pants/shorts, underwear, shirt, and one floater such as cap or watch. We provide towels for everyone to sit on since we have hard wood chairs as well. We ordered pizza and the person with the most remaining clothes had to answer the door.

This post was edited
RE:Anyone have success getting nude D&D to work?

Is anyone still active in this group?

This post was edited
RE:Anyone have success getting nude D&D to work?

This would be really fun to do.

This post was edited