RE: Brrrrrr

We moved South,(North Carolina) to escape the harsh winters that is the mid West. So what's keeping you in the cold ?

This post was edited

Mild nights with a super moon here. Evening stroll, anyone?

This post was edited

Cold!. I just put the heating and stay nude.

This post was edited

Cold!. I just put the heating and stay nude.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Cold!. I just put the heating and stay nude.I'm from Yorkshire which means I've got a problem.
Putting the heating on costs money which hurts
Putting a jumper on means wearing clothes which I hate
Roll on Spring. At least we didn't have an autumn, but all that means is that now winter is here :-(

This post was edited

As it gets cold I just stay indoors and turn the heat up enough to be naked.Well heating cost money so cloths have to go on so as to keep the heating bill down.

This post was edited

Cold!. I just put the heating and stay nude.I'm from Yorkshire which means I've got a problem.
Putting the heating on costs money which hurts
Putting a jumper on means wearing clothes which I hate
Roll on Spring. At least we didn't have an autumn, but all that means is that now winter is here :-(
Same here.

This post was edited

As it gets cold I just stay indoors and turn the heat up enough to be naked.Well heating cost money so cloths have to go on so as to keep the heating bill down.But now the laundry costs increase.

This post was edited

There's a cold front approaching central Texas, so tomorrow is supposed to be much cooler than today. Luckily, it won't last very long before warming up a bit.

This post was edited