There is still hope

After being contacted countless times by people on this site who were really interested in sex, swinging, etc., instead of nudism, I finally met another nudist from TN who is into real, non-sexual nudism like we are!
In eight years, that brings the total up to Three.
Three people out of countless contacts who actually took the time to read our profile and understand that we are not swingers, not partner swappers, not into sexual nudism at all, and practice the same style of nudism in their lives.

This topic was edited
RE: There is still hope

I know what you mean around that area. South Carolina is a lot
better. On online is very tough.

This post was edited

That's a shame, due to my situation (explained in profile) I need to rely on finding true nudists (no pun intended) so it sucks to know that very few truly are here for nudism instead of sexual nudism.

This post was edited

yep difficult to meet others without a central meeting place nearby like a resort or campground or beach.

This post was edited

Several years ago I found a couple here on TN that live in our town. We decided to meet and now we count them among our closest friends.You have to wade through a lot of pervs but youcan find some great people.

This post was edited

Great post. I honestly thought I was the only one who met pervs on this site. If it is this bad for men and can only be imagine the amount crap women get on this site. Honestly they should consider making everyone on this site become certified.

This post was edited

We have found several people that are truly nudists and are not trolling for a sexual encounter. Wife and I love nudism but are not into swinging. Used to have a fairly active group of friends but it has died down somewhat. Now there are just a few couples that will get together for some nude fun. Nonetheless, we do enjoy our time together. During the Summer there is always the chattanooga naturist group that will have get togethers.

This post was edited

We have found several people that are truly nudists and are not trolling for a sexual encounter. Wife and I love nudism but are not into swinging. Used to have a fairly active group of friends but it has died down somewhat. Now there are just a few couples that will get together for some nude fun. Nonetheless, we do enjoy our time together. During the Summer there is always the chattanooga naturist group that will have get togethers.Now that we have land in the country, a bigger house, etc., we were really hoping to find some locals who are safe. Alas, no new ones yet but we're still trying

This post was edited

Hello I'm a real nudist and not in it for sex but having trouble meeting some around me plus the way i work it is hared to meet other true nudist.

This post was edited
RE:There is still hope

I think most of us have been there. In the past four years I have yet to meet anyone in person that doesn't want to spin a meeting into physical sex. It had gotten that I didn't even log in here for several months.

This post was edited
RE:There is still hope

I hear ya, I've gone through periods where I did not log in here for a while because I was just tired of the pervs contacting me. I have run into an amusing issue though- some of the people we tried to friend early on who turned us down are now contacting us.
Why?
The only reason I can come up with is early on we lived in a small house in a subdivision where it was not safe to be nude outside. Now we have a house twice as big, on heavily wooded property with a big pond out in the country where it is safe to be nude on most of our property.

Seems rather disingenuous to want friendship based solely upon what you think we can do for you; i.e.- provide a pond for fishing, woods for hunting, property for sunbathing, etc.

This post was edited