Love of the Sun

Hi all.!
I have to admit that I am drawn to the sun's rays like a moth to a flame. Nothing much else feels better! Bob

This topic was edited
RE: Love of the Sun

Me too! Lie on a beach with the sun's rays engulfing you , a cool breeze blowing and the sound of the sea, and its bliss! I could fall asleep for hours .:) Alf

This post was edited
RE: Love of the Sun

I would be lost without the sun and I'm glad for every day it touches me.

This post was edited
RE:Love of the Sun

Yes me too. Missed the warm sun for quite a while, been busy with work and personal things.

I really hope to be able to get out there nude under the sun very soon.

This post was edited

Can't live without it. Been out of the sun for 2,weeks and it feels like the all over tan is fading. Will be back in FL in s few days and can't wait to soak up the rays on the beach and on the water. Still use a heavy duty SPF and still tan.

This post was edited

Can't live without it. Been out of the sun for 2,weeks and it feels like the all over tan is fading. Will be back in FL in s few days and can't wait to soak up the rays on the beach and on the water. Still use a heavy duty SPF and still tan.

This post was edited

Agreed. Many weekend days I have spent doing nothing other than laying out in the sun. I can set my chair out in the sun, grab a brew or two, flop in the chair...is there anything better? For me? Not much! ...and no tan lines here LOL. I too LOVE IT!

This post was edited

We've had summer down-under in Southern Oz this year. It's mid April, nearly Easter and while the warm weather has continued down here but I'm not looking forward to winter. I know in the past I've been able to get sun at the beach in May but not quite June but I'll check this year.

I too am fair but with afternoon sun I've had the best tan ever this year. I have had some morning sun on nice days in my backyard here but hve not stayed out in the middle of the day. Seems to work for me.

Developed this strategy as I can never get sunscreen onto the middle of my back so I have been timing the sun on my back, similar on the front and then apply sunscreen wherever I can. I don't like the feeling of being burned but timing is everything.

SBN.

This post was edited

I think I have the same disease, love the sun and am out each weekend in my yard. Do some work, sit back have tea or coffee and enjoy the sun on my skin, all-over or not at all, it's too hot to sit there in clothes so if there is anything on it comes off except for a hat and sunglasses.

We have had a really warm November here (unseasonal or well above average) and am getting home at 5pm, sittingout back and making some work calls, reading some papers etc. and getting some sun till 6pm or 6.30, it's been great. The tan is coming along nicely.

SBN.

This post was edited

Theres something very liberating about not wearing pants and feeling the air and sun on ones balls. Never been a big fan of underpants anyways. Though something to be said about perhaps using talc to minizming package stickage but this seems a more simpler, lower tech solution! Glory to the sun! :)

This post was edited

We've had some cool weather after a fortnight of warm weather and I'm almost in shock. Was getting used to the beautiful warm weather and sun on my skin on weekends and after work of an evening. Had a few days off some I'm missing that beautiful sun on skin feeling. SBN.

This post was edited