RE: On vacation, and the place is deserted!

Well nubie, I thought the same one time at Saint George, looked as no one around for several houses on either side of us, so when we came back from the beach I used the outside shower and when I went inside the screen porch we had a neighbor had moved into the other side of the duplex. I had not noticed till he said nice to see you. I didn't bother to cover just said I hope I did not offend you, and he replied not at all, glad to see you, I just snickered and went inside, dried off and slipped on a pair of shorts and went back out. He had then slipped off his shorts and looked at me and said that I was fine like I was, so I slipped the off and went next door to his place. He had two kids one 17 and the other 19, which were not nudist as well as his wife.

This post was edited

Newbe,Sunset/Bird Island is where I usually try to get nude. Did you get as far as the mailbox? When I'm there my usual location is between the mailbox and the jettyHope to see you there sometime.

This post was edited

Newbe,Sunset/Bird Island is where I usually try to get nude. Did you get as far as the mailbox? When I'm there my usual location is between the mailbox and the jettyHope to see you there sometime.

The mailbox? Not sure what that is?

This post was edited

The beach house has a deck on the roof, so naked sunbathing. Had the beach all to myself at midnight las tnight, strolled happily in the nude. Best vacation ever! Just wanted to share.Oh very nice. Hubby and I always try to find gems like that when we aren't camping out at the club.
Being nude in a new place is always a bit exciting!
When not camping at our club, we also try and find out of the way spots where we can enjoy nude time outdoors, even if it isn't a clothing optional place. We've done so at a members only textile campground when the place was almost deserted. Over 800 spots and only 35 were occupied. We had no one around us for at least 100 yards! We still had to be careful.
We always hear of opportunities to experience some nude time in many instances but we never seem to be able to partake. I've heard of airplanes being almost empty, resorts being almost empty, secluded cabins or parks, campgrounds ... but every time we get there ... the place is full! hahahahaha

This post was edited

Kindred Spirit mailbox. It is a place where people journal their thoughts and feelings. @ 1.5 miles east of 40th xover. It has been around for @ 35 years.

This post was edited

I think that for many of us it's a conditioned response, dating back to wanting naked time growing up in a textile environment. As far back as I can remember, being home alone meant that I could run around naked. As an adult, coming upon a deserted beach, an empty parking lot at a hiking trail or an open field with nobody in sight evokes the same response in me: Tear ma clothes off and GET NAKED!!

This post was edited

I've been to Sunset Beach before. BEAUTIFULL. The for southern end is known for some nude use.

This post was edited

I've been to Sunset Beach before. BEAUTIFULL. The for southern end is known for some nude use.

Really? I did not know that! I will definitely have to remember for next year! And I have jogged down there several times.

This post was edited

Kindred Spirit mailbox. It is a place where people journal their thoughts and feelings. @ 1.5 miles east of 40th xover. It has been around for @ 35 years.

I just looked it up, very cool, thank you ! I think next year when I go, I will take my swim trunks off, enjoy the sun and afternoon air, then write a brief paragraph or two on being naked in Sunset Beach!

This post was edited

Kindred Spirit mailbox. It is a place where people journal their thoughts and feelings. @ 1.5 miles east of 40th xover. It has been around for @ 35 years.Been a long time since I was at SB/BI , but I remember the mailbox ! Last time I was there the wash-out had almost filled in past the box .. I spent the day swimming and laying out naked ,, loved it !!I heard the law had put a stop to it ????

This post was edited