RE: Biggest Mistake in Political History.

A change . org petition, now signed by more than 4.3
million people, encourages members of the Electoral College to cast
their votes for Hillary Clinton when the college meets on Dec. 19.
The petition argues that Donald Trump is
unfit to
serve and that
Secretary Clinton
WON THE POPULAR VOTE and should be
President.

This post was edited
RE: Congratulations to President Elect Donald J. Trump.

Good for him but he's already having major effects on our economy. I lost around 800 last night and another 250 today in stocks. A lot of scams happening too with 3 T12's (meaning investigations with stocks). Hoping he does well but at the moment from an economic standpoint a lot of us got kicked in the stomach.

This post was edited

he's already having major effects on our economy. I lost around 800 last night and another 250 today in stocks. A lot of scams happening too with 3 T12's (meaning investigations with stocks). Hoping he does well but at the moment from an economic standpoint a lot of us got kicked in the stomach.You ain't seen nothin' yet. He will bring America to it's knees, and then people will finally realise the damage brought on by their foolish belief that Trump was the better of two evils.

This post was edited

...We're all adults, and there's no need to getyour panties in a wad over a friendly discussion ...

Hey Bruce ... What panties? ! ... This is a nudist
group. :-))

This post was edited
RE:Congratulations to President Elect Donald J. Trump.

You meam the Pervert in chief?

This post was edited

Public nudity will eventually come to Texas. In the mean time, there are around ten private nudist resorts around the state. Also, national parks have no policy on nudity. So if you drive far enough south at PINS, and have a 4 X 4, and don't get anybody upset, you can ditch your cloths and enjoy the beach.

This post was edited

...Before long, the promise to build a wall along the southern border and get Mexico to pay for it will also be political talk...
How long did it take the Chinese to build the *The Great Wall of China* ? ... Maybe we could get some pointers from them. ;-))

This post was edited

all of this is very interesting but what's about nudism ?

This post was edited

Just because we are nudists, it doesn't mean we can't have and like to express opinions about politics, religion, or any other subject.

{LIKE}

This post was edited

It also doesn't mean such garbage needs to be posted on this particular website.

I agree with Oldnudedude.
But, I also agree with RabbitnBunny Trump is garbage we don't need.

This post was edited