Still waiting

I have tried to keep an open mind about the new format , but my patience is wearing thin.

Think about it, why would anyone release a format that clearly loses qualities that the old format had. Things like, keeping track of dates that people post instead of everything is " just now" Resetting the sort by defaults each time you go back to your home page of groups.

In the past when I would sort my groups to see what the latests post where since I had been on it worked. Now when I do the same sort
the very same groups are in the top two and the most recent posts are receding into the past. Somehow I suspect that there are newer posts in other groups but they are not showing up.

The forum also used to have a "recent post" icon at the top, so that i did have to scroll through all to see the new stuff. It is is still there I have not found it. Put it back or make it more clear where it is.

I do not claim to be a programer, but as worker in any industry, I would be ashamed to put out a product that clearly takes steps backwards and a month later have made no corrections.

It would be nice if someone who is in charge of the website would CLEARLY post a reply to the concerns myself and others have raised.
Some of us paid money to have a nudist friendly site that also is user friendly

Thanks for reading my rant/concern

Noodengr

This topic was edited
RE:Still waiting

Where are you seeing the "just now" posts. There was a bug with post times that was fixed.

Can you click on the top "Report a bug" link and enter the issue and what web browser and desktop you are using? When I test this it works fine, so I need to repiicate to FIX the issue.
In the past when I would sort my groups to see what the latests post where since I had been on it worked. Now when I do the same sort
the very same groups are in the top two and the most recent posts are receding into the past. Somehow I suspect that there are newer posts in other groups but they are not showing up.

The Forom has:
Categories and next to that Newest and then Trending and then a Search feature. On the right side of the topics is the "Latest Post's feature are missing as well as a list o f the most active users.

Noodengr if you are NOT seeing this please let me know what desktop an d web browser you are using so that I can test it.

I understand change is hard but this new upgrade has been 2 years in the making and has many more features that I'm sure you aren't even aware of. If you are a mobiie or tablet user you probably have experienced the new capabilities. Bugs happen and this is why we have the "Report a bug" link at the top of the page for all uses to use. If you create a bug report include your Desktop and what web browser you are using so that it can be fixed immediately.

Thanks for help making this a great site!

Teamtrue2

This post was edited
RE:Still waiting

Not you fault, you're still wonderful :)

This post was edited