RE:Addicted to nudism

Well I think ANY addiction is BAD for you. So if you feel addicted, do something about it before you do something dangerous. Like walking the steet naked and getting arested for that..

I was thinking the same thing. However, I do think that addiction is a fairly accurate description.

Compare it to smoking or drinking.

When you start, it's fun, it's a pleasure.
You start to do it regularly and it becomes routine.
You continue to do it and depend on it.
If it's taken away for a short while you crave it.
If it's taken away for a longer period you get distressed

Is that a fair description?

I am naked when at home.
I am naked in the garden, and in the car when the weather and conditions allow.
I am happiest when I'm naked (although in no small part because I am at home and with Mar)
When I can't get naked, such as when the in-laws stay. then I miss it and look forward to being naked again.

Thankfully, this addiction is much more manageable than smoking and drinking, and to beat it doesn't require total abstinence.

This post was edited

I dont see it as an addiction, but more of a preference. Like you don't get any negative side effects from not being nude, much as you would not if you didn't have, say, a certain chair to sit in while you worked during your day.

This post was edited
naturism and bisexual scene

Hi im nigel 62 NATURIST & BISEXUAL NUDIST....WHEN I AM IN MY FLAT IM NAKED AND FREE DOING NORMAL THINGS COOKING-
CLEANING-HOOVERING - HAVING SEX WITH GUYS & GIRLS FROM MY SEX GROUP......also my group BROMLEY HOME NATURIS
BROMLEY GROUP, WHERE GUYS & GIRLS ARE NAKED AND FREE.....

This post was edited
naturism and bisexual scene

Hi im nigel 62 NATURIST & BISEXUAL NUDIST....WHEN I AM IN MY FLAT IM NAKED AND FREE DOING NORMAL THINGS COOKING-
CLEANING-HOOVERING - HAVING SEX WITH GUYS & GIRLS FROM MY SEX GROUP......also my group BROMLEY HOME NATURIS
BROMLEY GROUP, WHERE GUYS & GIRLS ARE NAKED AND FREE.....

This post was edited

I dont see it as an addiction, but more of a preference. Like you don't get any negative side effects from not being nude, much as you would not if you didn't have, say, a certain chair to sit in while you worked during your day.

I wouldn't say I get any negative side effects of not being able to be naked.

What I do though is miss the comfort and relaxation I get from being naked at home - and everyone else feels those side effects :-)

This post was edited