Greek Islands

Hi All,
I'm planning a summer holiday in August this year and I would like to visit Greece and the surrounding islands.
I'm looking for recommendations on the best to choose for nudist beaches - I've googled and found lots but I'd like to get some more direct feedback as to which I should consider over others.
ThanksChris

This topic was edited
RE: Greek Islands

Been to Mykonos twice about 5 beaches you can go nude , last year went to Antiparos 2 nude beaches there

This post was edited

Hi All,I'm planning a summer holiday in August this year and I would like to visit Greece and the surrounding islands.I'm looking for recommendations on the best to choose for nudist beaches - I've googled and found lots but I'd like to get some more direct feedback as to which I should consider over others.ThanksChrisRhodes island, Faliraki naturist beach https://www.faliraki-nudist.gr/I have been there a number of times and headed back again in June. It has everything, toilets, showers, a place to eat/drink. Sun loungers euro 4 for the day. Shade in the trees, its quite rocky but a great place to chill out. There is a sandy area just after the sunbeds if you don't want to pay for a sunbed.

This post was edited

I have been to Mykonos. Ios, Santorini and Paros in the 80's and
always managed to find nudist beaches (not sure what they are like
these days though I understand some of the ones we frequented are now textile.
In the late 90's and 2000's we have been to Corfu and Zante (ie Zakynthos) and
again found quite a number of CO beaches. Many are quiet so
there is no problems stripping off.
In the last 8 years, we have been going to Little Banana beach on
Skiathos, (we are going there again in May '16) and that is a
wonderful beach which is 95-100% nudist and very relaxing. Those
that do wear anything have just bikini bottoms or thongs/g-strings
(men and women!)

This post was edited

Hi All,I'm planning a summer holiday in August this year and I would like to visit Greece and the surrounding islands.I'm looking for recommendations on the best to choose for nudist beaches - I've googled and found lots but I'd like to get some more direct feedback as to which I should consider over others.ThanksChrisCheck out Naxos! A lot of CO breaches. And long, nice sandy beaches as well. And easy to reach many of them! Will be there in September :)

This post was edited

Crete is also a beautiful island with nudist beaches.
https://www.crete.tournet.gr/en/crete-naturist

This post was edited

Mykonos is on our bucket list. We were in Spain and Italy two years ago, if we had just a little more time (and money) we'd have gone to Greece too. Next time.

This post was edited

Generally, the Greek people just don't care. Natives probably won't go nude, but they won't care either. Still, it's not done everywhere.
Of the two beaches I was at on Santorini/Thira, both had some nude use. I highly recommend Vlychada. For all beaches on Santorini, bring tough-soled shoes, as they don't so much have sand as pebbles of pumice (Vlychada is sandier than the famous Red Beach). I didn't see any nude use beyond infrequent top-freedom or changing in/out of swimwear (like I said, they don't care) on the mainland near Athens.

This post was edited

naked beachs of greece are only for nudist or people who wear clothes may stay there?

This post was edited
RE:Greek Islands

Are there places to go in the winter? Greek islands tend to shut down then.

This post was edited
RE:Greek Islands

Any nudist locations near Suoda bay?

This post was edited