new friends

Hi I'm new here and actually new to being nude looking to make new friends and try new experiences

This topic was edited
RE:new friends

Hi I'm new here and actually new to being nude looking to make new friends and try new experiences

Hi, welcome to the club.

As hobbies go, it's very cheap LOL

This post was edited

Hi I'm new here and actually new to being nude looking to make new friends and try new experiencesHi, welcome to the club.As hobbies go, it's very cheap LOL

Oh I beg to differ in our case anyway. We have managed to take what could have been cheap into yearly Club dues, Lot rent,
rented a second lot and put small lawn in, utilities, two golf carts and a new 30' camper.

This post was edited

Not a hobby here ... but a way of life, for us anyway.

If you see it as a hobby and something you only do at home, it can be very inexpensive but to make friends, you'll have to spend a little to gain quite a lot. We've spent plenty but what we've gained in return has been priceless. Our circle of nudist friends are probably our closest friends. Even though they live in other states we visit quite often, send pictures, email etc., but we met them all at resorts, clubs or the beach.

We've also spent plenty by purchasing a motorhome and traveling to other clubs and resorts to spend time and make new friends. We've not yet purchased a site at our club but I think it's something we'd do in the near future. It's like any part of your life ... you get out of it what you put into it. You need to expand your horizons and venture away from the computer and experience social nudism and meet some people in the flesh. There's nothing like making nudist friends in the flesh! ;-)

This post was edited

Thanks looking forward to it

This post was edited

Thank you looking forward to it

This post was edited

Not a hobby here ... but a way of life, for us anyway.

It was just a friendly quip, a jovial welcoming comment.

If you take up fishing you have to buy a rod, a line, an umbrella, psychiatric counselling LOL
My hobby is driving steam trains - you wouldn't believe how expensive that is.

However, to venture into the world of nudism it costs absolutely nothing, zip, nada, now't.

Yes it does cost us to visit beaches, and yes we are going to spend money making our rear garden even more private, but we would visit beaches even if we weren't nudists, and we probably would buy the summer house we're going to use to block the gap in the fence anyway.

None of this is actually required for me to simply enjoy my life naked, which yes I do see as a life choice rather than a hobby. I don't see the label 'hobby' as derogatory though

This post was edited

My hobby is driving steam trains - you wouldn't believe how expensive that is.

Driving the steam engine (not a steam train young man, as people who drive steam engines on the old LNER railways have a inferior complex) will be cheap, but the cost of fuel getting there and back will be the costly part. For me it is 1/2 drive each way to where I help restore a wooden body railway coach.

It will cost about 50 to make the garden more private so less easy for people to see me nude.

My nearest CO beach is about 1 1/4 drive each way, but the beach where my photo was taken isn't even a CO beach which is about 3/4 of a hours drive but longer by a steam train.

This post was edited

welcome and gudday from australia, i have only been nudist for about 5 years now, so also comparative newcomer too.

harley

This post was edited

welcome and gudday from australia, i have only been nudist for about 5 years now, so also comparative newcomer too.

harley

This post was edited

My hobby is driving steam trains - you wouldn't believe how expensive that is.Driving the steam engine (not a steam train young man, as people who drive steam engines on the old LNER railways have a inferior complex) will be cheap, but the cost of fuel getting there and back will be the costly part. For me it is 1/2 drive each way to where I help restore a wooden body railway coach.It will cost about 50 to make the garden more private so less easy for people to see me nude.My nearest CO beach is about 1 1/4 drive each way, but the beach where my photo was taken isn't even a CO beach which is about 3/4 of a hours drive but longer by a steam train.

Actually I drive a steam locomotive, which will (usually) have two or three steam engines LOL
Also, this time of year, it's a steam train as unless we provide steam heat, nobody would ride on it.

AND NO LNER MAN WOULD EVER SUFFER AN INFERIORITY C OMPLEX!!!!!!!!
To be fair neither would a GWR man, but that's only because they were brainwashed by the company LOL

To be honest, it does cost me quite a bit to work on the railway, but a lot cheaper than playing golf, and a damn sight more fun :-)

I do love wooden bodied coaches. Our teak train is one of the prides of our railway. The Gresley 3rd open is far superior to any of the Mk1 1st's

The beach we go to is 1 hour 40 away and isn't a CO beach either, although it does seem common to see ladies topless. I have been caught naked there but everyone just pretended I wasn't.

Our closest CO beach is also 1 hour 40 away but is much further and involves a toll bridge. I'm hoping to go there next year.

This post was edited