Naturist workshop in Goa

Naturism workshop and meet at Goa near Baga - by Au NaturelDear friends, We are a group of Naturists ('Au Naturel') planning a Naturism workshop and meet at Goa near Baga. The event is open to all but a skype interview to know each other is necessary prior to confirming your entry. This event is an opportunity to meet like minded naturists and share experience, learn and keep connected. The venue is a villa with pool, which is pre-checked and already booked for the same purpose. Here are few points to note: 1. You identity remains anonymous unless you give it to others at your will. You are welcome to enter in the event using your pseudo name. 2. Pre-checking through skype isnecessary (send us a text for the skype id if you are willing to interact). 3. No photography is allowed inside the premises (consensual or nonconsensual). Mobiles will be kept in a safer place once one enters inside the villa. 4. This is a clothing optional meet and you are free to remain minimally clothed if that makes you comfortable. Newcomers are welcome to participate. 5. It is not only a meet and greet event but workshop where one has to participate, exchange experience and interact. Hence voyeurs please excuse. 6. Any gender/ age (legal age of-course) / marital status is welcome (once verified through skype interview) 7. The place is booked by the group, hence no expanses for the place; but the food and drinks will be on you (you bring your own please). If anybody found misbehaving (due to been drunk or of any reason) proper action will be taken. 8. The time of the event is from 2 to 6pm. 1 bedroom is available for a couple to stay but pre-approval is required (cost may be shared with us). 9. The meet is essentially for them who loves been naturists. It is an asexual event and we don't encourage such activities in the open space where guests will be interacting/ get offended. 10. We have limited entry to ensure safety. Only 15 participants will be allowed (including couples) in the event. 11. If you are interested to use the pool (at the villa), kindly bring your own towel. 12. No unwanted guest is allowed (tagging in with one approved guest). The event is not a museum or zoo to see naked human being live, please have compassion and companionship with your fellow naturists. We believe naturism is to express self and be confident of your body. Hence, body shaming is strictly prohibited in the group. This meet is organized by Au Naturel and the group holds all the rights to prevent individuals from joining in keeping the safety of other members in mind. For more details, you can connect us or Vivid2. or mail us at naturel.indiagroup@gmail.com The meetup link to signup for the event is here: Cheers and regards, R&P and Vivid2

This topic was edited
RE: Naturist workshop in Goa

Hi all, anyone attended this?
I would love to get an experience sharing...

This post was edited

This one was one of the first of it;s kind for us to start a forum where we have only true naturists without any gender bias and also excluding people who are looking to live out their sexual fantasies .
Glad too say that we have 6 people in the first meet - 2 couples and 2 singles . We had a rigorous screening process and every new entrant ( we had 3 of them - 1 couple and a single ) were spoken to in person to gauge fitment as a true naturist and then admitted to the group .
We had a villa which belonged to a friend of one of the participants and we use that for the first meet. It had total privacy with a pool and we enjoyed 2 good days being in the buff at all times. We never had anyone being uncomfortable and what is important that at no point of time was their any sexual overtures by anyone to other members of the group. This all of us felt was a very healthy practice and in keeping with the true spirit of naturism .
We followed it up with another meet in the southern part of the country last week and in this meet , the participation increased to 10 people. 4 couples and 2 singles. Here again , the new entrants were interviewed first by the core team to gauge proper fitment before being enrolled to the group. We have a strict rule of not admitting a new member even if one member of the core team does not agree .
This meet was also very successful and we had 2 good days of nude relaxation, great food and music and a beautiful environment. Again i am happy to say that sexual overtures or discussions around the subject never came up over the past 2 days.
We will be meeting again in the third week of Dec . Those of you who want to join may please respond to this thread. As mentioned , we have a strict screening process and will be speaking to each interested person to ensure that we only take in true naturists .
Cheers

This post was edited

hi viki here . nice to know u guys are planning for another meet on third week of december . i am now in chennai . and i am intrested to join for the meetplz keep me postedbrdgsV1k1

This post was edited

Hello Dear
Nice to hear that event. I also want to participate for this event. please tell me date of that event

This post was edited

we have been thr and this was really a good get together. After this we have met many more times in Tamil Nadu.

This post was edited
RE:Naturist workshop in Goa

Hi.. I would also like to join in the December meet. Please let me know.

This post was edited
RE:Naturist workshop in Goa

Me interested to join.me professor in horticulture from near pondhichery

This post was edited

We ar einterested in meeting groups in Bangalore or goa, anything happening during the long weekend of 29th Spet?

This post was edited