1st timer to Haulover

Pacific Northwestern coming to get some sun in Florida. Headed to haulover Jan 30/31st. This is my first time here, so any info would be helpful.

Cheers

This topic was edited
RE:1st timer to Haulover

Hi! Hope you enjoy your upcoming visit to South Florida. Haulover is a great beach! I enjoy going whenever I can. I have a friend visiting this weekend and he and I are going to try to be there on the 30th. Any specific questions you have, don't hesitate to ask.

Adam

This post was edited
RE:1st timer to Haulover

Pacific Northwestern coming to get some sun in Florida. Headed to haulover Jan 30/31st. This is my first time here, so any info would be helpful.Cheers

The biggest thing to worry about is the parking. Last time I went, they had fired the gate guard that collected the parking fee for automated ticket machines. It was a long wait under the sun, and they're all the way on the side walk...which prints out a ticket you'll have to walk all the way to your vehicle. The machines take debit/credit cards, thankfully. Don't trust the cash reader since that's hit or miss and will probably spit all your bills back at you.

They also have an app you can download to pay for your ticket that way, but I haven't tried it myself yet. Name of the app on Android is "PayByPhone", all one word. Get that registration of the app out of the way, since that's why I didn't bother using it at the time last I went. It was too hot for me to think and I was frustrated already.

This post was edited