RE:Deliberate or natural?

That does sound painfull!I have often thought about having my nipples pierced .Hoping that will make them even more sensitive

This post was edited

I find mine can go both ways. It depends sometimes on the temperature. When dressed, I wear briefs so I pull the foreskin over the glans for comfort. When naked outdoors early in the morning my penis can be very small and the foreskin stays forward. I have to pull it back if I want my head exposed. As the day warms up things change.

This post was edited

Love them both trihard

This post was edited

mine go back on its on some times more when it gets hard

This post was edited

Mine is also a loose foreskin if I retract with movement it will roll back over the head unless I am erect then it will stay back :)

This post was edited

very nice cock. mines the same.. pulls back easily and feels nice when its back

This post was edited

very nice cock. mines the same.. pulls back easily and feels nice when its back

This post was edited

As I have a naturally short foreskin - it is generally retracted naturally. However, sometimes it does cover half my head and looks weird, in which case I'll retract it deliberately. I will admit that I envy guys who have a foreskin that naturally covers the whole head.

This post was edited

My foreskin is short and is usually retracted naturally. Only on very hot days will it cover half the head of my penis.

This post was edited

I was cut and am restoring with the goal of covering without retracting, a full anteater in fact if I can!

This post was edited