RE:What do you guys enjoy most been nude at home?

Hello everyone,We have just recently started to live the nude lifestyle together, we have always enjoyed been naked at home as much as we could and we are always thinking of new things to do while at home. We usually watch movies together, read books, play the PS4 and basically just enjoy each others company. We are looking at moving and have considered getting a house with a big enough yard that we could have a hot tub and a privacy fence to enjoy even more nude activities out in the sun.What do you guys enjoy doing at home in the nude other than just been nude?

For me being nude is relaxing and love to play the keyboard and am mostly nude when on the PC

This post was edited

Hi, nice to meet. Add me in your group.

This post was edited

I am always nude when home, love to work in my flower gardens naked and in general everything I do is naked.

This post was edited

it is just very COMFORTABLE to be nude or just wearing a t-shirt,when at home

This post was edited

I just love hanging nude at home, I do just about everything at home nude, cleaning , cooking, painting, pool and hot tub, yard work. it is just better when nude.

This post was edited

Like most posters I like doing just about everything nude at home. But I particularly like rolling out of bed, pouring my cup of coffee and going out to the patio to greet the morning when the weather permits. My yard is private on the sides and the guys in the house behind have given me the OK. Sometimes a nude yoga routine. Cant wait for warm weather.

This post was edited

Mein Zuhause ist mein Nacktbereich. Ich mache immer nackt alles bei mir Zuhause. Haushalt, lesen, fernsehen, entspannen - alles nackt. Auch meine Freunde wissen das. Und manche meiner Freunde ziehen sich auch ihre Kleidung aus und sind nackt, wenn sie bei mir zu Besuch sind.

This post was edited

My home is my naked area. I always make everything naked at my home. Household, reading, watching TV, relaxing - all naked. Even my friends know that. And some of my friends also take off their clothes and are naked when they visit me.

This post was edited

Anything and everything. I am just always nude inside and try to be nude outside if possible.

This post was edited

I envy you. My wife is ok with my nudity but She does not want to share my nudism with others.

This post was edited