RE: nudist dating

I Completely agree with you. Nudism is too important to me and a giant part of my life. I'm not going to waste my time on a woman who isn't a hard core Nudist. Life is to short.

This post was edited

My current wife...met on the "fishing" site.....started to do instant messages on yahoo.....learned we both liked going without clothes...and when she drove over to meet in person...I was waiting on the front porch..in the nude...took her bout twenty seconds to peel off...and we had a great evening....getting to know each other...(without sex)....this was seven years ago...we live nude....sail nude...take friends sailing nude.....have a few over for summer cookouts in backyard....clothes optional.....

This post was edited

Has anyone gone on a first or second date naked? I'm not talking about deciding to have sex. I'm talking just about getting to know a fellow nudist with the hope of establishing a relationship. If so, tell us about the experience.

This post was edited
RE:nudist dating

If Both Are Nudists, Why Not A First Nudist Date? Maybe Something Else, But Don't Never Ever Forget To Be Symphatetic And Seductive.

This post was edited

A first date in the nude I would love to do as it would show the real me and if she joined in all the better.

This post was edited

Has anyone gone on a first or second date naked? I'm not talking about deciding to have sex. I'm talking just about getting to know a fellow nudist with the hope of establishing a relationship. If so, tell us about the experience.

I've meet quiet a few people in person off this site in the hopes of establishing a better friendship. Have always found this the best approach, as there's no expectations and you can both relax and simply enjoy each others company. I was previously on TN for a couple of years, then left for a year before coming back online to TN.
One of those friendships has evolved into my current relationship for the past couple of years. We meet naked, spent time at each others place, at the beach, at resorts and even camping in the bush (forest/wild) naked, before we got involved. Have lived together for a year now and are very happy :)

This post was edited

The last line refers to any woman which I date must be a nudist, or be willing to become a nudist.....

Yes I feel the same way. There's nothing like having a nudist spouse. They share your love of freedom the lifestyle brings and it's yet another thing to have in common :)

This post was edited

A good few years ago I used to be on a non nudist forum, I'd been chatting to girl who had recently moved into the same town as me. We'd spoken quite a lot in the space of a few days. I can't fully remember the conversation but it lead to us both saying that we are nudists. She also said she'd done a lot of nude modelling, photo's and life modelling. On the Friday night a few days later I had a message asking if I was free and wanted to meet in town for a few drinks as she was bored and stuck in as she didn't know many people locally. It was obviously a clothed meet this time meeting in a bar in town. I was lost for words as the door of the bar opened and she walked in. It was Winter and miserable outside and what she was wearing would have been more suitable for a red hot day by a pool. She clearly didn't mind showing her body off and could see why she'd done nude modelling. She was obviously very confident about her body and had on the shortest of skirts and a belly top that more resembled a bikini top. The night went great until she'd had one too many drinks and really started to grate on me. We'd gone to a club and with what she was wearing she was getting a lot of attention and I'd started to feel like a spare part. I ended the night there and thought that was the end of that. A few days later she messaged me apologising and invited me for an evening at her house, a film and a few drinks and nude if I wanted. I wasn't sure but thought I might as well as she was great to get on before she had too many drinks. I arrived at the house and all seemed good, she was a lot more confident than me and soon undressed. We spent the night chatting and got on well as friends, even though she was attractive I just didn't feel any sort of spark. It was now late and I had work early the following morning, each time I tried to leave she persuaded me to stay a bit longer. I'd begun to realise she had other things on her mind. We was sat on her sofa watching a film, she'd been lead against me quite innocently for a while but then this turned more into a cuddle with a bit too much touching. I said I really had to go which is when she asked me to stay the night and didn't give me an option as she planted her lips on mine. If I'd have stayed it would have been purely for sex as I still felt no attraction to her apart from physically. I apologised and said that I really needed to go, I also felt if I'd have stayed it would have been leading her on falsely and made things awkward. I would have rather kept her as a nude friend to meet up with. I did meet up with again for drinks in town quite a few times but nothing ever happened. If I was a bit older and wiser I might have tried harder and realised nudists are hard to come by and especially a very attractive one.
Sound like she thinks nudity means sex or work and not we think it is.

This post was edited

no. but I did meet thru a singles sight a woman for coffee who I had seen at the nudist camp. I do not think she recognized me. The experience was just an interesting juxtaposition.

This post was edited

This is the reason Im on here, my last partner could not get her head around being a nudist or me being a nudist, and while she was no prude at home often walking around naked, the idea horrified her doing it in public, she did have body issues, in that she had small breast, which I really liked, but she was never going to go nude in public, but begrudgingly said I could do it, but the more I did it, the more she got bitter about it, until in the end she said it was nudism or me, well if I had never done it ,I could have given it a miss, but once I had been doing it for a couple of years, and met some great people, it was hard to give up, that and a few other things eventually broke us up, so yes I really do want my next partner to be a nudist

This post was edited