Naturist in Nebraska

How many would like to have a land base club in Nebraska? And if where?

This topic was edited
RE: Naturist in Nebraska

Land based would be great. I don't know where it would but I would be there.

This post was edited

I can't imagine I could be of much help, but I'd do all I can to make that happen.

This post was edited

I like CanAmMan would love to see it but don't know how I could help. Willing to do whatever I can to make it happen though. Just tell me how, when and where I can help.

This post was edited
RE:Naturist in Nebraska

I would love to see one. Since I live in Omaha, for me it would be good to be in the general area.

This post was edited

Found some land for sale near Grand Island it is a 1/4 section of pasture land with a creek running through the middle of it. No trees on the land but it is away from the city I think would be a great place for a land based Nudist club but the 1,000,000 price tag is a bit much for me. I can still dream.

This post was edited

Yeah. That would be nice and we could find a rich nudist to help pay for it lol. And you could always plant trees. You could always look into public land title, they say you can buy five acres for $1 lol. Couple's can claim up to 60 acres. The max you can claim is 160 acres. They say they have land all over the US including the US. Don't know how honest the site is but we really need land for Nebraskan nudist lol.
https://www.governmentland.com/index.htm

This post was edited