RE:Get Together

Tri-City Naturist Nebraska Get TogetherCome join us for an afternoon of food and funWhen April 9 2017Where Chapman Community Center, Chapman Nebraska.Time 12:00-5:00Meat ProvidedPot LuckClothing Optional for one that are a little shy.Bring your towel to sit on.And what drink you want.RSVP if ComingBring a friend if you like to.

Going to try but dont plan on me

This post was edited

Hoping that I am able to attend also.

This post was edited

If I am not mistaken the address should be 202 9th St. it is to the left of the post office on main street.

This post was edited

Thanks for the invite but I will not be able to attend.

This post was edited

not going to be able to attend if possible might try to stop by but don't count on it

This post was edited

Sorry it took me so long to RSVP, but I needed to make sure work wasn't going to interfere. But count me in! I'm excited and a little nervous as this will be my first group setting!

This post was edited

Try to make it Nudejack. I know you would enjoy the afternoon and no need to get naked until you feel comfortable. Looking forward to meeting you. Lee

This post was edited

Good Day

I would like to RSVP for this event. I will be traveling to Lincoln this weekend and plan to stop by and meet everybody on my way back home on Sunday. I have asked a friend to join me, but not sure if she will be able to. Also it would be her first experience in any setting of Nudism, so I am not sure if she will have enough will power to join me. But I should be there and I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Understand it is Potluck, normally no problem, but since I am traveling is there something you could suggest that would be needed that I could grab on the way. I might have the possibility to make something Saturday night but not sure.

Just wondering, is this event inside or is there outside chance for some sunshine.

Hope to see you Sunday

Rodney

This post was edited

Thanks for letting me join this Nebraska group. I will not be able to attend this Sunday but hopefully I can join you folks in the near future. Thanks for the opportunity!

This post was edited

sorry wife not doing as well as I had hoped wont be able to come hope you all have a good time hope to see you soon

This post was edited