Introductions

Hello everyone. We are John and Pattie!

We live in Charleston, South Carolina. We don't have too much of a nudist culture here which is awful. We used to live in Florida where it was way better. We first got into nudism because John had always sort of snuck out of the house and would wander around naked since he was young. Pattie was finally convinced to visit Playalinda and the rest was history, really.

We want to meet all of you, and actually build some friendships. We really like to travel and like meeting our naked friends from all over the state. If you guys have and questions or want to message us, do it! We are super friendly, and generally like talking.

This topic was edited
RE:Introductions

Hey, welcome to the group!

This post was edited

Thanks for the welcome. We always appreciate seeing a group aimed at making the site a little better.

This post was edited

Sounds great. The nearest resort is whispering pines just inside the NC state line. It's about a 3 hour ride from here but we enjoyed our stay when we were there. You are absolutely right about a lack of available places to stay nude here on the east coast. I spend most of my time naked at home and out on my boat in the river. maybe I can get lucky and meet others in our area that enjoy the same. Keith

This post was edited

Hi John and Pattie...too bad you aren't in Florida still. I'm in south Florida near ft lauderdale. If you ever make a trip back down here don't hesitate to let me know. Kevin

This post was edited

We just might head back. There's way more of a nudist life down there than here in South Carolina.

This post was edited

Hello my friend!

This post was edited

I would imagine there's much more nudist friendly things to do here in Florida. South Carolina seems to be bible belt part of the country.

This post was edited

Well hey there! Now that you have a camper you need to come see me when I come to SC!

This post was edited

Let us know and you will see us there!

This post was edited

I would imagine there's much more nudist friendly things to do here in Florida. South Carolina seems to be bible belt part of the country.

You have noooooo idea

This post was edited