Just walked in from Canada's Only Legalized Nude Beach

Can't believe that we are having July in April up here.We just walked in from spending the entire day down at Wreck Beach , and it was just unbelievably warm to hot.We were initially hesitant to try out the beach this morning, but since it is only 15 minutes away from our front door..we figured .what do we have to lose.So glad that we went.The beach was packed, by the time that lunch time rolled around..and it looks like we called it right.We here in Vancouver , are so lucky to have such a gorgeous and beautiful Legalized Nude Beach , just a stones throw away , from our Downtown core and our front door .What with our Mountains to the North and our Ocean to the South, and the Islands to the West , the scenery is definitely World Class beautiful at the beach .The ironic part of this equation is , our Rain comes back , as of tomorrow! lolOh well , today was just a little taste of what is just around the corner!July in April , certainly works for us.

This topic was edited
RE: Just walked in from Canada's Only Legalized Nude Beach

I lived in Vancouver most of my life and Wreck Beach was the first place I went nude in public. I went every summer when I lived there but now it's hit and miss since I live in the Gulf Islands. I have visited other nude beaches around the world but Wreck is still my favourite. I love the naturalness of it and it goes on for miles. I love that when the tide is out you can walk out and look at the city skyline while being stark naked. The people down there are generally very cool and some of my favourite vendors are there. I hope to get there this coming week as I'll be in Vancouver. Providing the sun shines.

This post was edited
Wreck beach by boat?

Is it possible to go to wreck beach by boat? I have looked at in in google maps, and don't see any boats there anywhere. I suspect there is not good place to anchor, but have not been there before. I have been to quite a few other places in the San Juan and Gulf Islands. The boat is about 28 ft long, and I need a minimum of 3 feet of water. I would have access to tide information in my chartplotter.

And info would be appreciated.

This post was edited
RE:Wreck beach by boat?

I have seen boats that were pulled near or onshore Wreck Beach. Not sure what the tide was doing at the time - that's obviously a big factor.

This post was edited