RE:only one naked ? Love the idea

Clothed Female Nude Male experiences are quite common if you're a nudist, are around nudist friends and live as nudists. We live and have lived by a "nude when possible, clothed when practical" philosophy. Our circle of nudist friends also live by this philosophy and some of our friends, mostly the women, get cold easier than the men so the guys are often still naked while the women are in robes and slippers. But then we all get in the hot tub and everyone warms up and we're all naked again until the ladies cool down and have to put robes on again.

Recently, I've had more hair removal ,via wax treatments, and I'm often completely naked while my aesthetician is clothed. She's commented on how relaxed I am with being nude around her. I'm occasionally completely nude with our female PMD. I've been nude in front of other female medical techs. I've not been nude in front of textile friends. I don't think that would happen on their end but it wouldn't bother me. For me, it doesn't matter if a female is clothed or not, if I can be nude for the situation, I'm not uncomfortable or bothered by it.

This post was edited

The closest I've been was when I was shaved in the hospital in front of 5 nurses and my sister in law but I would like to be the nude amusement

This post was edited

Marie cfnm blogger is a good site for cfnm pics

This post was edited

I have found that once I joined a clothing optional retreat, it is often CFNM. There have been many occasions where I also have been the only one nude in a group of women only or a mixed group of men and women. Cooler days are generally best for this if you wish to be the only one nude, because people will cover up with robes and sweats and stuff but you are in a nudist environment and therefore everyone treats your nudity as normal.

Even on nice days often women will wear clothes. Just the other day I was talking to a group of four people at the resort, two dressed women, one nude woman, one nude man and me (nude of course). The nude man was the first to leave to go do something. Next the nude woman left to get ready for the evening. That left me for about an hour with two dressed women and me completely nude, which is actually pretty normal out there. One of my favorite things is CFNM in a clothing optional environment with willing women.

This post was edited

I had my first CFNM experience with my neighbor. She wasn't interested in me sexually, but liked seeing nude males, even bought Playgirl magazines. One evening I stepped out of my side of our small duplex and called her over. I was in a robe, after a shower. When she was opposite me, I opened the robe. She stared at me for about a minute, and then said "We'd better go inside". The moment was over, but I made it clear that I would be naked after work and she could always come in, which she did every now and then over the next 18 months. Close to her departure, she mentioned an opportunity to model for a sculpture group. I told her that I had already applied. Lucky for me she comes to visit our kibbutz every three years, and I get more chances. I of course got the modeling job, but found that while I was the only one naked, with a few people of both genders, it still wasn't satisfactory. They were on their most restrained behavior. The only bright points were when the teacher, an older woman, used a wooden dowel to show the group what to look for, and then joked about what she would do if I didn't hold the pose, and when the young cleaning woman came in "by mistake". Afterwards I met her on my break (covered in shorts) and we eyed each other conspiratorily.

Later that year I did a striptease at a bachelorette party, but it went sideways, and I ended up staying in my black mesh thong. After that, my career as a stripper was over, as I had a girlfriend, who is now married to me.

This post was edited

I too like this idea. Have had lots of medical checks in the last 18 months but never fully naked with any of the people running the tests, always something on but don't really care about the gown.

This post was edited

I dunno know how but CFNM is my living situation at the moment. Both of my roommates are older women and they say they don't care and it's been weeks. I USED TO warn them as I'm about to enter a room but I never needed to, I just was in disbelief I guess.

Once summer ends I'll probably wrap back up unless I'm in my room, but this is friggin great. I'll be sad if I ever move away or they do.

This post was edited

I am an Italian man, I have lived many situations cfnm.
I have non-nudist friends with whom I go to the beach or in the pool, especially with a friend i live frequent cfnm situations. some summer ago we were together in formentera, where the rule is the optional beach.real holiday cfnm: I've always been naked, on the beach and at home, and she is not.when she showed her mother's holiday pictures, her mother said: but your friend was always naked!
last year she lived with me for three months, and we lived a permanent situation of cfnm. she tells me that if she sees me dressed now she does not recognize me anymore!

This post was edited

My home life is permanently CFNM, but I still live in hope :D

This post was edited
RE: only one naked ? Love the idea

I was painting the inside of my girlfriend's home naked of course so I wouldn't ruin my clothes she invited a friend over to watch me

This post was edited