Private, Not Closet

I have been flirting with the idea of nudism for a long time. I've slept nude off and on for years (currently in an 'on' stage). It's only recently that I have begun to more fully embrace the nudist lifestyle. Whenever I have time to myself, the clothes come off. To be less melodramatic, I'll say that I find it less restrictive. It has also made me realize just how uncomfortable some of my clothes actually are. I consider myself to be a private nudist. I don't like the term closet, it makes it sound as if there is something wrong with it. I don't know if I'll take it any further by going to and nudist places or events; I not a very sociable person with of with out clothes. On the other hand, I won't say that I absolutely won't go either. Time will tell

This topic was edited
RE:Private, Not Closet

That pretty much is the way I feel as well. You are not alone.

This post was edited

Kind of the same here, although at some point I'll likely go to some naturist place if I can come up with a legitimate reason to go, I've worked and hiked nude for years in isolation, back in my woods and gardens where few people appear. born shy and not very inclined to social events. But there is merit in a certain amount of social life, it seems I have to have a real reason for going. I found a youtube video explaining how the more intelligent people in general have fewer friends and do less social events. It's true.

This post was edited

I've been a private nudist for many years. My wife had no problem with it and I live on 40 acres so I can go nude outdoors whenever I want. A few years ago I told my wife I wanted to go to a nude resort or campground or beach. A couple years ago, she finally said, "If you want, do it". I found a nude campground not too far away and made reservations. Even though my wife only would go nude at home when she was alone, she agreed to do it. Best time ever! My wife and I went for a 3 day weekend. We loved it. The people were the most friendly we've ever encountered at a campground. We go back each year now. Even though you may not be that sociable, you will love the nude campground. I assume the resorts are as friendly. We plan to go there next.
Find a nude venue and Just do it!

This post was edited