RE:Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

I'm sorry for repeating myself but I need to remind all who join this group to please introduce yourselves to the rest of the group.
It doesn't have to be your full life story at all but something to give us all an idea of who are. This is of course extra important for those who have chosen to have their profile page set to private

This post was edited

Hey guys! Thanks for allowing me to be part of this elite group. Looking forward to hanging with some of you soon.

This post was edited

Hello All
Male 47 from Ontario Canada. Love being nude in the outdoors and truly enjoy the freedom of social nudity, it tears away all stigma associated with class based on the way you dress.
Have been referred to many times as large, but am always unsure how to respond. Definitely a "grower not a "shower" rather average looking when not excited.

This post was edited

Hello LPSG Community!
I'm a 35 year old male living in San Francisco. I am new-ish to the nudist scene (past 5 years or so), and still figuring out what that means to me. Always enjoyed being nude, especially at the beaches, parks and hiking. Seems there's a direct correlation to penis size and an interest in nudism, but maybe it's just the people I hang out with. Would love to chat with others - hear about their experiences with nudism, how they started, and if they find a direct correlation to penis size and nudism. Chat soon! J

This post was edited

Hi, My name is Jason. Thanks for the add. I am from New Brunswick, Canada

This post was edited

I am 32;yr old male living in India.. i would like to stay nude at all time.but because of restrictions in India it is not possible. I find all my western fellows quite lucky in that.

This post was edited

I'm a 45 year old male living in Denmark, about 1.5 hours outside Copenhagen. My own experience of nudism is my many visits to nude beaches around the world. When I first started going, as a young 20 something, I will admit that it was mostly about exhibitionism for me. I wanted the world to see what nature had blessed me with. Over time and after having matured, I began to truly enjoy the feeling of total freedom of being naked in the sun and my visits to nude beaches became less and less about exhibitionism. While I have gone nude on danish beaches, it has mostly been whenever I have been on vacations abroad that I have loved going nude. As a rule I have enjoyed these experiences by myself but there have been times when I have had company to the beach. After being struck with ME (CFS) it has now been several years since I got to enjoy the pleasures of visiting a nude beach last but I am optimistic about doing so again in the future

Hey there I'm Nick from South Wales in UK. I've been a naturist for last 10 years or so in terms of the more social side of things. Never thought of myself as more than average until I got comments from other either in person or from photos. Think I'm more of a grower! But it's nice to get comments and don't feel embarrassed about it

This post was edited

Okay, trying this again. Greetings and cheers from Maryland, USA. I am an active gay nudists married to a proud textile loving guy. He is very accepting of my participation in the nudists culture. I was introduced to public (campsites, beaches, social gatherings) nudism by a str8 couple (childhood friend and her husband) I love the human body, it's unique qualities and thrive on naked company. I look forward to seeing and chatting with many of you. Feel free to connect with me, I enjoy camming as well. Until next time- naked hugs.

This post was edited

Hi all,
I am Rakesh Gupt, 30 years men from India.
Being in India, it is really difficult to follow nudism. But I love the idea of being with nature in my natural way. I am interested in making friends with similar views and would love to meet them.

This post was edited

Hey everyone.... I first realized I was a nudist freshman year of college when a bunch of us, guys and gals, would sunbathe naked on a friends roof.
I never wanted to put my clothes back on. and from then on whenever there was an opportunity to get naked in public I would take advantage of it. Then I discovered Black's Beach in San Diego and I swore I'd never again go to a beach where I had to wear a bathing suit. It felt too natural being naked. And it's also sexy. And it's ALL GOOD.

This post was edited