RE:What are the tags - textile, barefoot, undies, ... ultra-nudist ?

I wonder when the counting starts. It is not important to me but I am sure that in the years that I have been here I have posted more than enough to have left Textile behind. Just curious, did we start over with the new upgrade?Oooops, I see I am now Topless ha ha

I'd been a supernudist for some time a while back, with a count that was well past the point at which you attain that status, when I noticed one day that my status had slipped back dangerously close to finding myself wearing one sock or similar. A number of groups that I'd contributed quite a lot to had all been shut down at the same time by the person who'd set them up. So keep posting even if your status signifies that you are fully nude, unexpected events could re-acquaint you with clothing, which is verging on humiliation in a nudist environment!

This post was edited

Finally!!! Been trying to figure this one out for a while!

This post was edited

Thank you for this helpful information. I have wondered how many post it took to move to the different designations, and what those designations were.

This post was edited

I don't come here often even though I'm interested in making some nudist friends. My younger brother and I practice nudism whenever possible but we don't really tell others much because we live in a small town where there's over 20 different churches. Most people have problems when it's just someone being shirtless, so imagine the horror if they knew we would be naked occasionally. Being home wouldn't really help our case either!

However, to find friends, I will have to post. I know I need to update my account too. I saw that I was a "textile" and never really understood what it meant until I read this topic. I think of bathroom tiles when I read the term... :P

This post was edited

I'm brand new to the site and it's good to know what the tags mean. Thank you for the explanations. I hope not to be textile or just barefoot for too long.

L.

This post was edited

textile seems to promote taking lots of pictures. What if you are just not into the selfie or photo world? I live alone and do not have friends who are nudist, so few nude photos

This post was edited

textile seems to promote taking lots of pictures.

No, it's nothing to do with pictures. It is only about Forum activity.

This post was edited

textile seems to promote taking lots of pictures. What if you are just not into the selfie or photo world? I live alone and do not have friends who are nudist, so few nude photos

NO it's not. You need to go back to the first page and read post #3 for the correct explanation of the system.

This post was edited

Thanks for the information I can't wait too be completely naked.

This post was edited

000 Posts = Textile011 Posts = Barefoot051 Posts = Topless101 Posts = Undies Only251 Posts = Butt Naked
For women, wouldn't it be wearing more clothing if in undies than being topless?

This post was edited