RE:Driving in the Nude

This is a true nudist driver. Click picture to enlarge image.

This post was edited

We have done this quite a few times, mostly fro Phoenix to Tucson during the afternoon on our way back from nude camping in our truck with tinted windows

This post was edited

I just returned from a 6 day/5 night annual trip out to Death Valley. The first 2.5 days were mostly textile. I continued to sleep nude while my son in law and grandson shared the motorhome with me but once they left for home on Sunday morning, I freely roamed the motorhome nude with the windshield curtains open to look out onto the desert.

My good friend, previous co-worker and the coordinator of this annual trip, suggested that this was the time for us to finally go to Saline Valley Hot Springs and spend the night. I drove over 3 hours to the hot springs and drove naked. For the trip home, I drove my motorhome naked for the 5 hour drive. It was great and I can't wait to do it again!

This post was edited

I drove from Barstow to Rancho Cucamonga on a trip back from Las Vegas last spring with just my shoes and socks on I threw the shorts to the back of the SUV i was driving for a real dare. It was quite exhilarating. I was in an SUV so I was a bit above normal traffic. I would have loved to have driven all the way home, but I started to hit traffic in RC, I had pulled off the road to retrieve my shorts. If you've driven that route, you know how long of a stretch that is. Now on trips to Palm Springs, I go nude.

This post was edited

I love to drive to the nudist beach in summer i do put a robe on but when out on the open motorway ai leave it wide open , what a rush of freedom when driving i get anyone else do this

This post was edited

Have often driven nude in day time and at night!

This post was edited

I usually drive from Tampa to Loxahatchee Grove (Sunsport Gardens) nude after I leave the expressway. The top is always down and this is interesting driving through the small towns. Once I was driving through Belle Glade, in the right lane, when I looked up and was next to a sheriff deputy! That kind of took my breath away! Being from Michigan, the feeling of being in the sunshine with the top down in my T-Bird is wonderful. It's great to arrive at Sunsport nude to spend the next 5 days totally naked and barefoot. I leave naked as well until I get to I-75.
All good things must come to an end...but why??

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude

One time about 15 years ago... . I had flown into Toledo airport for a business meeting. It ended early, and I had a full day to kill. It was a warm, sunny July day, and I had another colleague in Muskegon, Mich, so I decided to drive up and see him. I left early in the morning so I would have enough time to check out Turtle Lake Resort in Union City, remaining clothed for that part of the drive. After a few hours there -- nude, of course -- I left for Muskegon, again, driving clothed. By the time I had finished my meeting with the guy in Muskegon, I had been on the road for 4 hours, at TL for 3 and in a meeting for 2 hours. I still had another 3+ hour drive back to Toledo, and all I could think of was the best part of my day. I just wished I could be naked again! Well, it was freeway all the way to Toledo, so I found a quiet corner of a parking lot near the Interstate, removed my clothing, keeping my shirt where I could throw it over my lap, and headed out. Three hours later, as I neared the Ohio state line, I exited the freeway, found another quiet corner of a parking lot, and got dressed. I've forgotten what either of those meetings were about, but I'll never forget that drive!

This post was edited

I once had to visit the next city over, which is 3 hours away. So I decided to do it nude. I thought that through the windows I should just look like I'm shirtless. However, I kept my underwear beside me on standby at all times just in case of something.

I wound up successfully driving nude both ways. :)

This post was edited

I had to go away with work over the weekend so decided to drive in the nude both ways and the coming home was easy as after finding a place to stop to strip off after leaving the venue as the area the people were loading up still and and very close to the exit onto the road,it was plain sailing driving in the nude. getting there was a different thing as there had been a bump or something so lucky I had my shorts beside me to hide when I was nude when the traffic was stopped/very slow moving but it could have been worse as we were directed of the main road at a junction and when I went over the road beyond the junction people were getting out of their cars so could have been very difficult to hide my nudity then.

This post was edited