RE:Ever nude in front of non nudist friends?

yes many times but one time in particular was quite interesting

We were on our honeymoon in Europe and were staying in a quiet little village in Austria in what was called a Romantic Spa Resort, so upon arrival we were shown around the grounds and since we hadn't planned on staying at a Spa resort and it was Sept we didn't have swimwear packet for our trip and they had an indoor pool with sauna. So I asked the girl giving the tour if there was someplace we could purchase swimsuits and she asked WHY? So I told her our situation and she said we could go nude or wear our underwear if we liked and that they had no issues either way. She also told us to be careful of our valuables if left unattended in the dressing room and that most guest's chose to least their stuff in their rooms. She also said it was fine to walk to the pool in our swimsuit and showed us a back entrence to the pool are that did not go thru the lobby and led us down a hall to our room at the very end. I asked is this ok if we decide to go nude or do we need to bring our towels from our room? She said room towels must remain in the rooms and most who go nude just wear a pair of shorts to and from the pool but since we had a direct hallway to the back enterence we would be fine if we chose to leave our stuff in the room.

Later on that evening we decided to go for a swim and I went nude and my wife wore her G-string panties and we were the only ones in the pool area so after a few minutes she decided to remove her panties and swam nude with me. We used the sauna and hot tub all to our selves then when it was time to leave we dried off and walked nude back to our room passing no one on our way.

The next day we decided to go to the pool in the late afternoon, so this time we both walked down nude and went for a swim, while swimming a few men came and set on the pool deck and were talking to one another not paying any attention to us and minding their business which was fine. Then they left and a cleaning lady came in as we walked to the hot tub and told us she would be cleaning the sauna in a few minutes so if we wanted to wait she would be done soon. So we went back to the pool deck and laid out on some towels and just then a tour bus showed up and around 50 people came walking into the pool area carring luggage and were waiting to check in to their rooms. So we got up and went into the pool hoping they would leave soon.

While in the pool the cleaning lady came walking thru and took our towels thinking they were no longer being used and left the pool area. So as we waited a few of the bus traveler decided to join us in the pool only they changed into swimsuits. Then even more came to sit on the side of the pool and some noticed we were nude and we could here comments. Eventually one lady came over to us speaking German and we said we didn't understand, then she changed to English and started to scold us on being nude!! Just then the girl who had given us the tour came in to start checking the new visitors into their rooms and smiled and said hello to us and asked how we were enjoying our stay? We said it was nice and told her our situation so she went and got us fresh towels so we got out and dried off and when finished dropped the towels into a basket on our way back to our room.

Later in the evening we went back to use the hot tub so as we walked down the hallway we passed a few guests and smiled. We got to the pool area which was empty once again then went into the hot tub. A few minutes later about 10 people from the tour bus came into the pool area all wearing swimsuits and after 15 minutes in the hot tub we were getting to hot so we decided to go for it and walked out into the pool area and went for a swim. A few people smiled and said hello, and we had a few stares. We even had a few remove their swimsuits once they saw us

This post was edited

Each year a group of us guys take a trip out to Death Valley. These are all guys that I've worked with at some point in my career, either a 24 hour shift, a few days or longer on fires or they were part of my crew. None of them are nudists or profess to be. It's a textile trip but the coordinator of the trip, a good friend and one of my firefighters, has mentioned visiting Saline Valley Hot Springs since we began this trip 10 years ago.

Each time we've wanted to visit this clothing optional hot springs, someone was a tag-a-long that would not have been comfortable going and would have spoiled the trip for me, especially. We continued to put it off and finally, this year, everyone went home and my friend and I were able to make the trip out, spend the first day and night and the following morning enjoying the hot springs.

I, of course, told him from the get go ... "I'm driving naked out there and when we get there, I'll remain naked the entire time." He said he didn't have a problem with that but that he was bringing swim trunks to wear. We left our campground campsite and started down the highway. Once off the main highway, I pulled over and slipped off my shorts and t shirt. It took him by surprise but he adjusted to it and we continued on. We drove for over 3 hours but finally arrived.

I spent as much of the time naked that I could. He always had at least his swim trunks on unless he was getting in the pool. It became very cold in the evening and I had to put clothes on. The wind was intense and we figured there were gusts of over 80 mph and sustained winds of 45-50 mph. Dirt and dust filled the valley and we were forced to remain in the main pool with about 8 others. After the winds died down, very little, we made our way back to camp and I made our dinner while sitting naked in my jeep. He laughed at my commitment to my lifestyle and was surprised by my conviction.

When we broke down camp yesterday morning and were preparing for departure for home, I was closing the door to my motorhome and stood there naked and we exchanged our goodbye hand shake and "manly hug." He got in his truck and I closed the door and drove the 5 hour drive home naked. I got a text from him stating that the somewhat nude experience he had with me out at the hot springs was the highlight of the trip and that he was going to work on trying the naked driving on subsequent trips out to the desert.

This post was edited

Yes and no. During a business trip to L.A., a coworker and I decided to go to San Francisco for the weekend. To save money, we shared a room. I didn't mind being nude in front of him, as I had changed, showered, and swam nude with at least 100 other boys in school. But, as this was 1990, I was concerned about him seeing I had shaved genitals. Therefore, I made my nude time as short as possible.

Now, for the rest of the story. A few years later we somehow discovered we both enjoyed being nude. (It may have had to do with Haulover Beach, as we lived in South Florida.) He had a house with a private pool. He, his girlfriend, and I spent a lot of time nude around his pool and in his house.

This post was edited

Yes, all the time.

Everyone that knows us knows I am a lifelong nudist (raised nude). Never an issue. We know who is and who is not comfortable with that. Those who are not, I am forced to put on shorts or something. Those that are comfortable with it, I stay nude if it's warm. No issue.

This post was edited

I had a best friend who was totally cool with nudity. Though he usually didn't get naked, he was comfortable with me doing so. Sometimes he would join me, but not usually for very long. However, we sometimes slept naked together (it was by no means a sexual relationship we had).

This post was edited

My husband and I were hanging out with two good friends one time, a guy and a girl, and it somehow came up that we were nudists (but not them). They were both shockingly accepting and even said we could be nude around them if we want. I probably asked them both, "Are you sure...?" about three times each, but they really didn't mind. So, my hubby and I got naked. We ended up playing Xbox Kinect Sports nude in front of them even LOL! We all had lots of giggles at all our flopping around and such. They both weren't the slightest bit interested in getting nude themselves. Another time, just the guy friend was hanging out with us, and he once again didn't mind us being nude. I'm still kinda in shock about that especially since he's straight too. What would his friends think about him sitting on the couch watching shows next to two nekkid dudes, I had thought. He really didn't care though. Pretty cool of them both =]

This post was edited

I have several friends at the gym that I workout at. While in the locker room, I am nude until it is time for me to leave. I have never had a comment from any non-nudist guy's there.

This post was edited

Being a life long introvert, I do not have that many people that I would call friends and no, I have not been nude in front of them because all of them are uncomfortable seeing me nude.
There have been some non-nudist acquaintances that I have been with while I was nude.
The first time was by accident, the other times were with permission (sort of)
I have posted about these before but it has been a while so here goes again.

The first time happened when I was working after hours. As usual I was nude. Normally I make sure the doors are closed and locked however this day I neglected to close and lock the side door.
I had just put the money in the safe and was walking toward the front of the shop when all of a sudden in comes one of my regular customers. He had seen my car still in the lot and was hoping to get some items for a job he had in the morning.
I started to apologize and say he caught me changing but then decided to simply tell him I was a nudist and normally worked after hours nude but if he was bothered by my nudity I would put my shorts on.
To my pleasant surprise he said It was fine if I stayed nude. He was there for about 15 minutes as I pulled his order. As he was leaving I thanked him for is understanding and allowing me to stay nude.

After this incident I made it a point of telling my regular customers that I was a nudist and that if they came in after hours I would be nude.
I am glad to say all of them said that in the off chance they came in that it would not be a problem. It turned out that one of them also liked to be nude and had visited nudist resorts and beaches but said he could never be nude in a non-nudist setting. He did come into the shop a couple of times while I was nude but since he was also a nudist it does not meet the conditions of this thread.

A few months later, I was making a delivery to another customer after work.
I had a key to his shop and normally stayed nude when there.
This one time, he called me while I was on my way to make sure I was bringing out the order.
He said he would still be at the shop. I jokingly said does that mean I have to be dressed?
Again to my surprise this customer also said it is OK if I did not want to. I asked him again if he was sure and he said yes.
Naturally I showed up nude.
I think he was surprised that I actually did it but after the initial shock it was business as normal.

As I have said many times in many posts, most people do not have a problem with seeing someone nude simply going about their normal daily activities.
Also we need to let as many people as reasonably possible know that we are nudist.
You may be surprised at their response and may even find they like to be nude as well.

This post was edited

I have always informed all friends soon after becoming friends. I usually just say I just wanted to let you know I am a nudist so you are not surprised by me being naked if you come by. Never had anyone join in and only one offended ever after being told (think they thought i was kidding) so it has worked well for me. Rented 2 rooms in my house out for a while as well to non- nudist

Note: over the past few years i have visited the neighbors around me while dressed to get to know & make conversation. I usually give them about a month before i let them know i am a nudist. other than a few peeking over fences a few times when they see i am outside, none have ever complained.

I believe if one is to truly fee comfortable and free as a nudist, they should become unashamed of others knowing. The world can't be expected to become more accepting if they a unaware someone in their friend group is a nudist. You also can't scare away a true friend

This post was edited

Of course. The most recent instance was with a powerlifting buddy. He is 30 years younger than me. My buddy gave me a ride to the site of the powerlifting meet where we were both going to compete. It was 40 miles from our gym and we had to weigh in the day before the meet. After checking in, we entered a small room with a scale. There was a rack with hangers, as it usually is the coat check room. My buddy weighed in with shorts and a T-shirt. I had removed my shoes and socks. I took off my shirt and put it on a hanger as he was being weighed. When it was my turn, I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly and pulled off my pants and was fully nude. I put the pants on the hanger as well. My buddy became a little serious and his voice deepened. I turned around to step on the scale. He placed his hand on my shoulder and guided me onto the scale. The meet official was on the other side of the scale and looked directly at me the entire time. I was completely comfortable being nude. The official was totally cool about it and unfazed. After all, he was going to weigh 100 male lifters that day on a doctors scale, many of them nude. Once I dressed, my buddy and I seemed to have a bond that had not existed before.

This post was edited