RE:Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

love swimming nude!

This post was edited

Hi there. I love swimming nude it feels so good to get the water going all over your naked body.
As for underwear. I have not had any for over 35 years. Men don't need them and women only need them when it's there time of the month.
Underwear on per motes problems and other things as well.
I hate them and all clothes.

This post was edited

Skinnydipping is by far the best way to swim and I have had summers when I didn't ever wear a suit, because I found some secluded lakes and rivers to swim in. But as I try to incorporate swimming as exercise I discovered that the public pools available just don't cater to my preference, darn it. I have some speedos for lap swimming and a few thongs for beaches where they are legal but nude isn't.

This post was edited

While living nude and swimming nude would be best usually, our society doesn't like it much, so it's only good for isolation and nude compatible company. I usually wear my homemade boxer shorts for underwear, that way if occasion presents itself I can rid myself of the heavy stuff. And to help with abrasion of heavy seams, particularly with jeans. And I'm making plans to start running and swimming regularly, so I'm buying speedos, have two, and just ordered another brand with supposedly 1" side seams. Getting as brief as I can and not look out of place. Some mentioned they liked the unrestricted leg movement of the higher leg cut. Don't like the tight nature of them so the 3rd one I'm getting is larger. But I can put up with it for the short lap swimming episodes I plan to do. Hour or two at a time.

Underwear wonderwear, I wonder were it went. Yonder to wonderland it wandered, to find another wearer.

This post was edited

I absolutely love the feeling of swimming nude, unfortunately i can't do that as much as i would like to though.

This post was edited

For 20 plus years usually didn't bother with underwear with shorts. Recently started going commando with jeans as my boxers were getting bunched up too often. I'll keep a few boxers around for special occasions.

This post was edited
RE: Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

Both are great!

Swimming nude is so liberating - feeling the water move freely all over you as you move about and then just air drying afterwards - It's just so much more simple than having to deal with wet clothes!

No underwear is less clothes - I prefer less clothes so it's a step in the right direction!

This post was edited
RE: Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

When going swimming in a lake, I would take off my Speedo once in the water and tie it around my ankle. Then proceed to skinny dip without worrying about losing my (yuck) bathing suit.

This post was edited

I quite agree. Love being nude and rarely wear underwear. The free feeling is great. John

This post was edited

Swimming nude is definitely the best.

Not wearing underwear depends on the pants. They protect my package if I'm wearing anything with a zipper. But with track pants, sweatpants, and basketball shorts, I like to not have anything underneath.

This post was edited