RE:Fake Profiles

It's not as if getting certified is difficult is it!

This post was edited

Maybe if only certified members could make forum posts (other than in newbie area) it might help

It isn't a perfect solution but requiring certification to do almost anything here would be a step in the right direction. It appears to me that there is a lower certification percentage of members claiming to be female than those of the men.

This post was edited

Maybe if only certified members could make forum posts (other than in newbie area) it might helpIt isn't a perfect solution but requiring certification to do almost anything here would be a step in the right direction. It appears to me that there is a lower certification percentage of members claiming to be female than those of the men.

This is getting stranger by the moment. A profile of a "woman" with the username of text_6362990627. Now am I supposed to believe this is the profile of a True_Nudist? Yet in 14 days she has a friend list of 127 men. Yea right, I'll get that text right out to you sweetheart.

The other odd thing about these profiles are the pictures. Many of them appear to be of the same women in several different profiles. I'm noticing a pattern here and it's not a pretty picture. I've been duped in this game just trying to friend particular women on this site. One in particular I that I had a long message thread with over several weeks. Once she found out I knew she was pretending to be someone she was not, "poof" she vanished into thin air. This is called "catfishing", a very interesting phenomenon on dating sites. You should Google the term if you find anyone here taking an unusually active interest in you. Very sad situation. Just be on your guard.

This post was edited

Certification is not proof of being a nudist/naturist.
Certification is only proof that someone made up a name,
wrote the name on a piece of paper and
took a picture of someone, a man or a woman, holding that piece of paper.

This post was edited

I agree only way is to get to know them and then skype or see them at a nudist venue

This post was edited

And there's that tired old, irrelevant argument.Identifying gender is what people want. There's no way to identify a "true nudist" on the internet. Not even verifying you're a "true nudist" Thomas.

I am confused by your statement.
Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing with me?

This post was edited

If a profile isn't certified after a 60 day trial period it should automatically be deleted.

This post was edited

Maybe if only certified members could make forum posts (other than in newbie area) it might helpIt isn't a perfect solution but requiring certification to do almost anything here would be a step in the right direction. It appears to me that there is a lower certification percentage of members claiming to be female than those of the men.This is getting stranger by the moment. A profile of a "woman" with the username of text_6362990627. Now am I supposed to believe this is the profile of a True_Nudist? Yet in 14 days she has a friend list of 127 men. Yea right, I'll get that text right out to you sweetheart.The other odd thing about these profiles are the pictures. Many of them appear to be of the same women in several different profiles. I'm noticing a pattern here and it's not a pretty picture. I've been duped in this game just trying to friend particular women on this site. One in particular I that I had a long message thread with over several weeks. Once she found out I knew she was pretending to be someone she was not, "poof" she vanished into thin air. This is called "catfishing", a very interesting phenomenon on dating sites. You should Google the term if you find anyone here taking an unusually active interest in you. Very sad situation. Just be on your guard.

Yes I had the same experience on here twice so now I only except certified members as friends. That may not completely solve things but it seems to help.

This post was edited

u want these fakes to stop IP addresses stop no one gets kicked from chat know what u doing can get back in. want it to stop photo id when u sign up to this site other adult websites do this and not even nude just hi we need a photo id then u know it is real they love they having a big numbers ain't happening

This post was edited

Certification is not proof of being a nudist/naturist.
Certification is only proof that someone made up a name,
wrote the name on a piece of paper and
took a picture of someone, a man or a woman, holding that piece of paper.

This post was edited