LOOKING FOR SHAMELESS GUYS

I am looking for real nudist guys who is shameless in showing their bodies with face...if u r d one then kik me at vimala45

This topic was edited
RE:LOOKING FOR SHAMELESS GUYS

What is kik ?

This post was edited

you want photos of "shameless" guys with body and face, just had a look at your profile, why your photos "friends only"

harley

This post was edited

you want photos of "shameless" guys with body and face, just had a look at your profile, why your photos "friends only"

harley

This post was edited

harley

This post was edited

What is kik ?

Using google it is an app where strangers can chat but you don't know if the person is who s/he is claiming to be. So most this person is a fake profile trying to get hold of photos and other information s/he can use against you.

This post was edited

What is kik ?Using google it is an app where strangers can chat but you don't know if the person is who s/he is claiming to be. So most this person is a fake profile trying to get hold of photos and other information s/he can use against you.

I thought it might be something like that after looking at his profile.

This post was edited

I am looking for real nudist guys who is shameless in showing their bodies with face...if u r d one then kik me at vimala45

What does this have to do with this groups subject matter?

This post was edited

I am looking for real nudist guys who is shameless in showing their bodies with face...if u r d one then kik me at vimala45What does this have to do with this groups subject matter?

Nothing as is the normal for these spammers, as s/he has posted this topic on five groups, as the more you post the greater chance someone will fall for it.

This post was edited

My blocked list is growing again.

This post was edited

I am looking for real nudist guys who is shameless in showing their bodies with face

Hey fella. Does your wife know you're using her photos?

This post was edited