RE:perverts

I didn't say that all single men are pervs....what I'm trying to say is I look at so many profiles that say something like " if your a single guy there's no need to send a request so don't waste your time"I myself am as true a nudist as anyone on here!!! I really don't care if I'm able to be around others or just be by myself....I just love being unclothed!!! I would love for my wife to share this with me but she doesn't at this time.....so....I have to be in here as a single or either lie about it...list myself as a couple...put a pic of wife without her knowing it...anyway....I'd like to have friends as much as anyone....not saying I don't have any at all....but thanks to perverts just looking to see naked pics or trying to hook up with someone's wife....I am put in the same box they are....just because I'm a single guy.....I know why it's that way and I truly understand why people won't accept single guys request....but it still Ps me off....sorry just tired of being put in someone else's box!!!

But you did say that ! Read your own words, you typed them.

" if your a single guy there's no need to send a request so don't waste your time". The problem with this comment is that far too many people on here assume that any single male, whether in a relationship (married), or single, all appear to have a hidden agenda. No offence, but a lot of these profiles are American. If a guy is in a relationship with someone and is the only person that loves nudity, then he must put himself as single on here, as if that partner is not interested or does not want to participate, then that is the correct thing to put that you are "A single male".

For a lot of us, being able to share our nudity together is what we want and look for, whether from a female or male, it makes no damned difference if that person is straight, gay or bi, it does not automatically mean that they want something from you other than your friendship, a pulse and a cock do not make all males available to either sex, that is one hell of an assumption for anyone on here to make.

People will put you in the same box as others they assume are perverts, because that is their own warped idea of what THEY assume naturism and nudity are about, when that is bloody well completely wrong. I does not matter how much you protest about it, because if they have made up their minds about you, without even BOTHERING to get to know you in the first place, then THEY are the ones at fault, not you, so that goes that you have no right to class other single males as perverts, even more to when others are labelling you with that exact same comment ! Not very nice is it ?

We all look at profiles on here, if the pictures are of a naked person, where the hell does that make anyone a pervert ? That is the whole point of being here in the first place, to check a profile and look at each others pictures, see if we have things in common etc. If some people are that small minded that they can't see beyond the end of their noses, then you need to just go to the next profile and so on.

This post was edited

Lol...ur too funny!!! Glad you understand what got me so riled up. I just never have liked being labeled before you even know if I'm the best steak (friend) you've ever had, or a piece of rotten fruit (a**hole) u should throw in the trash!!! Just sayn....and Thomas, that phrase can have different meanings. You can Google it to see the different ones.

Have a good n hopefully nude day peeps!!

This post was edited

To all you perverted single guys on TN that are screwing up the possible friendships of the truly true nudist single guys like myself, I hope you rot in your pervertedness!!!!!!!!!! Scum bags!!! Just sayn"Just sayn" ???? WTF does that mean???

just sayin'
a term coined to be used at the end of something insulting or offensive to take the heat off you when you say it.

Sounds like you are backing away from what you said.

This post was edited

I would love for my wife to share this with me but she doesn't at this time.....so....I have to be in here as a single or either lie about it...list myself as a couple...put a pic of wife without her knowing it...anyway....

This makes absolutely no sense and you sound crazy.

My fiance isn't big on nudism, either, yet I don't put anywhere on my profile that I'm single. I just state that I'm not and keep it moving. You already wrote on your profile that you are married, so I literally have no idea where you're getting this from. The site doesn't offer you a marital status option, so nobody here would assume you're single anyway, ESPECIALLY since you specifically stated as such.

Just because the options are Self or Couple, doesn't automatically mean everyone assumes that a non-couple profile is a single guy.

Like. What even?

This post was edited

Ooooh my...lol....Thomas I have better things to do than argue with you over some petty phrase i used!!!! You know...like picking the fleas off my dog or something....geeeeeeese!!!!!!!

This post was edited

Really gay.....bano????? Come on now....use some common sence!!!! If they say "single males" there not just talking about unmarried males!!!! OMG :-/

This post was edited

Really gay.....bano????? Come on now....use some common sence!!!! If they say "single males" there not just talking about unmarried males!!!! OMG :-/

And remember all these so called couples listed on this site which could be single males, but who list themselves as couples to get around the profiles not wanting to be contacted by single males.

This post was edited

Um..... Sure buddy? Good grief. Considering everything in this thread, I'm wondering if the kickback is more of a you thing than some armada of perverts you've scapegoated. You do you, though.

This post was edited

To all you perverted single guys on TN that are screwing up the possible friendships of the truly true nudist single guys like myself, I hope you rot in your pervertedness!!!!!!!!!! Scum bags!!! Just sayn

Wow, that's not very "Christian"....

This post was edited

To all you perverted single guys on TN that are screwing up the possible friendships of the truly true nudist single guys like myself, I hope you rot in your pervertedness!!!!!!!!!! Scum bags!!! Just saynWow, that's not very "Christian"....

AND - You block anyone who disagrees with you.

Wow, that's not very "Christian"....

What are you afraid of?

This post was edited