We love Corellejo

It's a great town, we've made some friends there, and we will be going back again this November.

This topic was edited
RE:We love Corellejo

Glad to hear that......greetings from the north of the island

This post was edited

We love corralejo too. Going in June again. It's the forth time for us since 2015.
We always stay in gran natura nudist resort .

This post was edited

It's been our home for the last 4 years. Can't think of a better place to live.

This post was edited

Me and my wife lived and worked in Corralejo for 6 years. Now back in Sweden since 2015 but moving to Corralejo again this winter. Planning to stay for many years to come. We love the freedom of being nude at the beaches along the dunes. A mix of clothed and nude people without any problems.2 or 3 times a week i usually go for nude yoga and nude walking in the dunes on the opposite side of the road. Silent, no people, some Cabras and nude walking for hours. Would be glad to have nude company out there. But as said before....not moving back before later this year.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the island and you'll enjoy it again next winter.........some changes since 2015 but still the same fantastic enviroment round here...

This post was edited

Thank you. We've booked 3 weeks in November, like last year. We love the chilled atmosphere, and we met some wonderful people. I'm so looking forward to seeing Corralejo again soon.

This post was edited

Fuerteventura is also my favourite. Although this year I will stay 3 weeks in Jandia and 1 week in Corralejo.
I will make trips to El Cotillo.

This post was edited