CNC Name Change

I have not been very active here in True Nudists for a while, but I have been taking a "break" from the boards and forums as well as major activities other than my in-home bible study we have at our home. That is doing fine.

However, as some may know, CNC (Christian Nudist Convocation) had to be closed and the name was given back to the original owner, Allen Parker (Pastor at White Tail Resort, Ivor VA) as agreed when I got the group. However, I am taking the acronym, CNC, and turned it into Christian Nudist Connections and changed the name of the group in True Nudists. So if you are attached to the CNC group in True Nudists, we are back on with a new name (same acronym).

https://www.truenudists.com/group/christiannudistconnect/

This topic was edited
RE:CNC Name Change

good to see you back

This post was edited

Thank you. I hope that the plans I had for the original CNC will come to fruition. I really wanted to use CNC to help bring Christians together as a stronger force rather than sitting around just being nude at a resort. Volley ball is great, but we need to stop hiding behind our figleaves and bushes as Christians in resorts, and behind them as nudists at our clothed churches. It's time we take the movement to the next level.

BTW, yes, I moved to Colorado. I still wonder why I did! ;-)

This post was edited

Thank you, lets see where this goes!

This post was edited

Amen to that Boyd, I have seen the situations of Christians living in resorts get dominated by resort owners, they seem to want to dominate everything but know nothing about how Christians function, thus they make advancing in a Christian way very hard to do. I am sure that is not the case in many other resorts where management has good business training and education on how to deal with people rather than dictate just what they think. Also owners who are alcoholics can be frustrating to cope with as there usually being led by you know who. As Christians we know that we will overcome in the end, what a glorious thought.

This post was edited