Never clothed at home..

Hey group, I'm pretty new around here and would love to show my naked self in the group...But i have a question first.....Anyone else here make the first thing they do when they walk in the house, strip every bit of clothes off? I mean, literally, as soon as the door clicks shut, naked? How about starting to get undressed before they get in the door? I do this all the time and i CAN'T be alone.....hit the comments and tell me, I wanna hear what you do... :) hope ya like the pics, too.

This topic was edited
RE:Never clothed at home..

I feel the same urge, man. When I'm on the way home, I start thinking about how good it will feel to finally be undressed and exposed again. Because I live in an apartment building, I can't get naked in the car or anything, but I'm often undoing buttons as I walk up the stairs to my unit.

This post was edited

Oh yeah. I'm always taking my clothes off as soon as I walk in. That's the very first thing I do. Then find me something to eat. lol
When I come home from work, from hanging out, or from church. When I walk in clothes are coming off while I'm walking to my room.

This post was edited

Unless I'm immediately going out again or in/out at home - then yes 1st thing I do is get naked head to toes buck naked. I undress in less than 1-minute because I'm never wearing more than shirt, shoes, socks and pants (NEVER underwear). I also never wear a stitch of ANYTHING at home because I don't own a robe, slippers and never have. I'd be embarrassed for anyone to ever peer in my window and see me other than naked head to toes. But I always am. Naked Man

This post was edited

Same same. I have a hook by the door and pants and shirt go on there ready to put on if I go out somewhere. I usually wear a set of clothes so little, it lasts several days when I am not working, since the only time I wear them is to go to store, etc. Even our yard is clothing optional, due to our remoteness, so I don't even have clothes for yardwork. Workdays are different, since I have a work uniform. That I strip off and put in the laundry room as soon as I walk in the house.

This post was edited

Definitely. I'm naked most of the time at home. When I do have to get dressed (run an errand, get the mail) I strip off again as soon as I can, sometimes unbuttoning my shirt or unzipping my pants with one hand while the other goes for the keys. (Frequently after getting the mail, I'll mutter to myself, "I got dressed for that?")

Even more so on a warm day. And it saves energy too. Naked under a fan, I'm comfortable at 80. If I were clothed, I'd need to turn on the air conditioning.

This post was edited

You wait for the door to shut? With my rural setting I have been known to strip off the shorts that I have been wearing while I am driving before I get to the front door to go in.

This post was edited

Clothes come off as soon as I close the door. Can't wait to "breathe". Am naked until I have to go to work the next day. Always naked on the weekends unless I have to go out and then it will be a shirt, pants and shoes. No underwear or sock. Coat reserved for colder weather.

This post was edited

Me too. When I get home; everything goes off. Before I do anything else.
Naked within one minute of getting home, and not getting dressed again until a few minutes before leaving again. ;)

This post was edited

I'll admit all of my favorite shorts and tee's wind up just inside my front door.
Also since I'm naked 24/7 inside and outside I keep a pair of shorts, t-shirt and flip flops in my car. If I need to run to the grocery store about 3 miles away I'll sometimes just drive there naked. (Very little traffic here in summer and no traffic lights on the way). After parking I'll slip into the shorts and tee, do my shopping, then get naked again once back in the car for the trip home. Just like the feeling of freedom I get.

This post was edited

I'll admit all of my favorite shorts and tee's wind up just inside my front door.Also since I'm naked 24/7 inside and outside I keep a pair of shorts, t-shirt and flip flops in my car. If I need to run to the grocery store about 3 miles away I'll sometimes just drive there naked. (Very little traffic here in summer and no traffic lights on the way). After parking I'll slip into the shorts and tee, do my shopping, then get naked again once back in the car for the trip home. Just like the feeling of freedom I get.

I like the way you think! Wish I could do that here!

This post was edited