Who else loves showing off their wife.

Besides the awesome feeling of being nude and free I have to admit that a big reason I love nudism is the rush I get when my wife is naked in front of others at a beach or resort.....or I guess anywhere I can get her clothes off lol.

This topic was edited
RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

Besides the awesome feeling of being nude and free I have to admit that a big reason I love nudism is the rush I get when my wife is naked in front of others at a beach or resort.....or I guess anywhere I can get her clothes off lol.

What is that called? Exhibitionism By Proxy?

This post was edited

Very well said couple4.

This post was edited

wmichnudists on yahoo messenger.

This post was edited

I think you hit Couple4. I'm haapy that my wife feels comfortable being naked in a naked setting. It took some time for this to happen, but she often disrobes before me. I got a huge rush when we first went skinny dipping shortly after we married as I watched a nude guy checking her out.

This post was edited

Maybe it's a West MI thing? I feel the same way! I have not come out directly to her in saying this, but I do say that I am so proud of the way she looks in and our of suits, clothes, or nothing! She looks great and I love spending nude time with her and with others. I say she looks better than any of the other women at the club, resort, beach! I do like others to admirer her, knowing that she is "mine"! My only wish now was for her to try modeling some sexy suits or other sexy clothes. I would love taking more pics of her in and out of sexy clothes. Jamie in WM

This post was edited

What is that called? Exhibitionism By Proxy?

Ha! I guess that's one way of looking at it.

I've spoken before of "naked confidence." Being truly comfortable completely naked, socializing without "hang-ups", and a "nothing to hide" attitude will often inspire admiration from others. And a larger degree of visibility. Others might admire their attitude, their openness; or even their naked body. As it pertains to me, I have experienced pride from my significant other being the subject of such admiration, no matter how it's been evidenced (with the exception of gawking).
Which to me is very different from actually getting a kick out of people gawking (not that I'm judging.)

I've long pondered where "naked confidence" comes from. And I think it can come from two different places. One is "fearlessness", a "Just do it" attitude which is a more internal process. The other is "showingness", which some consider as exhibitionism, which is a more "Hey everyone, I'm here and I'm completely naked" external process. The two attitude can be somewhat co-dependent; or not at all.

I guess my point here is that it is natural to admire a "confidently naked" person. And it also natural to feel a sense of pride with people taking notice if that person happens to be your spouse.

This post was edited

I love it when she shows off dressed or nude, and other guys, cpl's show interest in her.

This post was edited

Nothing better than watching your wife or partner be looked at by other men and hopefully seeing a reaction.

This post was edited

I Iove for others to see my wife naked.

Well then post a few pictures here so we can all take a look at her.

This post was edited

No I do not show off my wife she is not a trophy. She in fact is my partner and best friend. Over the years we have supported each other in every way and then some. As long term nudists it is the life and culture that we partake in. Yes we both enjoy being nude with others.
Take us or leave us we are what we are.
Respect
Diane & Louis

This post was edited