new clothing optional in palm springs

saw a tweet from the former owners of terra cotta inn that one of their former customers is buying the warm springs villa and opening it as "the Terra Cotta". if this comes about it will be nice to have another choice in palm springs

This topic was edited
RE:new clothing optional in palm springs

I'll believe it when I see it! ;-)

This post was edited

I thought they went textile?

Don

This post was edited

The old Terra Cotta Inn was renamed The Monkey Tree (back to the original name of the hotel) and was turned into a textile boutique Inn. These people that the OP is speaking of may have bought the Warm Sands Villas and is looking to turn it into the new Terra Cotta. Would be nice to be able to return to Palm Springs and have a Terra Cotta style/vibe clothing optional/nude place to visit and stay.

This post was edited

heres a link twitter.com/TheTerraCottaPS

This post was edited

LOL ... I'm so interested, now, that I did the unthinkable... I've got a Twitter account! ;p

This post was edited

From that link ... it appears that Tom and Mary Clare Mulhall are involved in this new venture to some degree. I'll be looking for any new info via Twitter. ;-)

This post was edited

from what i have read that they are advising at this point. would guess that they might be providing their customer list for some consideration.

This post was edited

Where are you reading this and getting this info from?

This post was edited

Okay ... got where you're getting this from. It's tough teaching an ol' dog new tricks ... Twitter will take some time for me to navigate.

Can't wait to call and make a reservation! We met our closest friends at the Ol' Terra Cotta Inn and I know they will all love the fact that a new place is opening with the similar name and vibe. It will get us all back to our roots! Glad the new owners are also following the previous guests/policies model as the ol' TCI.

I will contact the new owners and request that I use their logo here and start a new group once the place is up and running!

This post was edited

more information from today.

The Terra Cotta
@TheTerraCottaPS
Follow
More
The Terra Cotta Retweeted Orion Pax
.We're targeting our grand opening Aug 1st. Mortgage is approved. We'll start taking reservations next week Follow us at @TheTerraCottaPS

This post was edited