I would like to start a RI group

Looking for RI nudists that just like being nude. No sex or hookups, just good clean nudist fun. Please reply if interested.

This topic was edited
RE: I would like to start a RI group

I will keep you posted. Feel free to send me a message anytime for updates or ideas of places to go.

This post was edited

I'm interested also. I summer in RI.

This post was edited

I'm interested also. I summer in RI.

OK I will keep you posted. Please send any ideas of places to go.

Thanks Ken

This post was edited

I would be interested also.

This post was edited

I would be interested also.
Looks like we have about 7 people, 3 from this post and 4 from anothers. I will get something together soon and see if we can find some places to go. If you have any ideas or know of any hidden private places let us know.

This post was edited

I know we are looking for places to go. The only event I know is the The Maine Coast Solar Bares are hosting two indoor swims in Ogunquit.. Maybe we can get s few people to carpool and the passengers could split the entry fee for the driver. The dates are
April 3 2016 - Sunday 12:30 - 5:00pmMay 1 2016 - Sunday 12:30 - 5:00pm
You can get more info at
If anyone has a place and willing to host a small get together please let us know. Also please share any ideas for other places to go. I have only been to Solair (love the lake there) and Sunridge (only been once)

This post was edited

Looking for RI nudists that just like being nude. No sex or hookups, just good clean nudist fun. Please reply if interested.... 31/m/Tiverton here I'd love to join! First timer here but I'd love to find a place to go with my gf. Want to see her naked in a group setting too! Just watching people look at her breasts while I watch them and all of us are naked would be a big spark for our relationship

This post was edited

Looking for RI nudists that just like being nude. No sex or hookups, just good clean nudist fun. Please reply if interested.... 31/m/Tiverton here I'd love to join! First timer here but I'd love to find a place to go with my gf. Want to see her naked in a group setting too! Just watching people look at her breasts while I watch them and all of us are naked would be a big spark for our relationshipHowever yous feel, I'm in little Compton and about to walk to beach and see if I can get naked. Hopefully

This post was edited
RE:I would like to start a RI group

I am planning on going to Solair or maybe Dyer Woods on Monday July 3rd. Anyone want to meet up and see if we can get a few people from RI and talk about starting a club.

I have never been to Dyer Woods and would to try it out. If you have been you can show me around.

This post was edited
RE:I would like to start a RI group

I am interested too an hope this gets some traction. I summer in South Dartmouth and am in Portsmouth, RI frequently this summer. Hope to hear from the group or individuals, just want to be nude with you.

This post was edited