Cedar Creek?

Happy deep winter gang :-)

Being so cold, I've been indoors and plotting my next summer. My lovely Mrs has only recently joined full-on in nudism after a few fits and starts over the years, so we have much to catch up on.

I keep occasionally stumbling over vague references to Cedar Creek Falls being a possible location for a sneaky Brissy skinny dip. There's this slightly vague entry on this very site: https://www.truenudists.com/location/cedar-creek-falls/

I've been out that way a few times and although I understand the instructions, I just can't see this working. Seems a very "desperate" location - high likelihood of being sprung by textiles (something I'm unkeen on, my personal philosophy is to tread lightly) and generally not fit for nudist use. Is there a good location here I'm not aware of? Being so new to it all, the Mrs would not partake if she thought there was a bit of a chance of being sprung.

Also wondering if this Cedar Creek Falls isn't being confused with the reputation from the Cedar Creek Falls up at Proserpine? I've seen it mentioned a couple of times it is good for a sneaky skinny dip, but I've been there too and I can tell you, you'd need to be quite the exhibitionist after 8am :-)

Thoughts?

Winkler

This topic was edited
RE:Cedar Creek?

We've been to cedar creek falls a few times and it gets ridiculously busy during the warmer months. A beautiful area to visit but ud get arrested if you tried a skinny dip there lol!!! Im keen to find a secluded spot south of Brissie for a sneaky skinny dip or even just a few hours in the sun.

This post was edited
RE:Cedar Creek?

Glad its not just me then. :-)

I've seen the same thing said of the Cedar Creek Falls on the south side too (At Mt Tamborine) and likewise, I reckon you'd get arrested there too - in record time :-)

I think these locations just fall into the plain old "bad idea" category.

I too would like to find a quiet area for a sneaky sun. Triple bonus points for a dip. But they just don't exist. That's why people are getting charged at A-Bay and Bribie Island.

Did things settle down at Bribie last year?

This post was edited