RE:SO have you been busted?

I deliberately let my sister in law catch me a few weeks ago when she was staying with my wife and I. I have been convinced she has been testing me by not wearing much around me and I have seen glimpses of her nipples as she bends down in her nightwear without a bra etc. Not sure whether she has been deliberately teasing me or not but thought I would do something back but taking it a little higher.

My wife was out and I knew my SIL was shortly due back so I decided to have a shower. She came back as I was finishing the shower (I wanted her to hear the shower) then I waited till she was walking up the stairs to her room before walking out naked and making sure I caught her at the best point possible. I shouted my wife's name making out I thought it was her then acted really shocked and surprised. I went to cover myself of course but deliberately made out I was panicked and delayed covering myself by a couple of seconds. I made sure she got a good look and saw her having a good look whilst pretending to look away.

She has apologized many times since but has no idea I planned it. We are actually quite good friends and she seems to be a bit closer nowadays. My wife . laughed about it.

This post was edited

You can only be "busted" if you think nudity is wrong. If someone sees you, be proud of your nudist lifestyle! Tell them to get a life and leave you alone. Too bad that strategy won't work on cops. Oh well. Land of the free...my ass.

This post was edited
RE: SO have you been busted?

How's this for nerve? I was trimming some trees behind a homeowner's unit at a nudist resort. The Culligan man comes to the back to replace the units. He tells me "Put some clothes on."

Tell him, "Take your clothes off."

This post was edited
RE: SO have you been busted?

At least once a year during pool season.
Last year a friend of ours dropped by, it was obvious someone was home but she couldn't find us. Wife wasn't home and I'd been in the pool swimming laps, nude as always. She came into the pool area just as I was coming out of the pool house using a towel to dry my hair. Almost bumped into each other. I grabbed us a couple of beers and we sat and talked for a bit, then I got dressed after my wife got home since I had yard work to do, left them at the pool for awhile, hour later I went back, stripped and got in to cool off, wife stripped and joined me.
I think our friend wants to start "skinny dipping" with us but until then at least I can be nude around her at the pool now that she's seen it all already.

This post was edited

was mowing hay once on the tractor nude, a friend came hunting me for some reason, (Vietnam veteran ) he caught me naked, I went ahead and put shorts on but he didn't seem a bit phased by it. Probably saw plenty of it in the army with his fellow soldiers. Now in similar circumstances I think I'd not bother to put shorts on. (but he's passed away, won't be him again for sure) That's the only time I can remember really being caught at it.

Edit to add another one that just happened today. The older woman who likes to help me do garden work came looking for me while I was working nude spreading compost in my isolated plot. She called to me from the entry point (obviously saw me and wanted to warn me she was there) I jumped off the truck and put shorts on, and nothing more was said. Kind of makes me feel more like it's no big deal. I know I shouldn't worry about being seen, it's just the old mind programing that's hard to get rid of.

This post was edited

Yes, I was at the beach , near secluded area. Not nude beach and in broad day light. but its fine, And also at waterfall when doing skinny dipping with friend.

This post was edited

I don't know if you consider this being "caught" but anyways... Earlier this year, I was hanging out in the living room with my little brother. He was playing a video game and I was watching. I was naked and he was probably just wearing pants.

Well, his friend walked into the house like he owned the place and sat down beside me on the couch without saying anything about my lack of clothes. apparently he somehow completely missed it until I stood up to go let the dog out. He just snickered and shook his head.

I always tell people "I'll put clothes on if you're more comfortable that way, but if you come to my house unannounced, just expect to see me naked."

This post was edited

I don't know if it is actually busted! because I didn't try to hide the fact that I was nude whenever I have been discovered nude. Some of the more notable times have been when we first moved into our house and we were getting settled in and I was installing our outdoor speaker and drilling the holes to mount the speakers. Just as I was running the drill the next door neighbor came walking into our back yard and since I didn't hear her and she heard the drill she let herself in. Just then I see her rounding the corner as I am up on a ladder. I say hello and get off of the ladder and walk over to introduce myself, then she blushes and starts to appologize now my wife hears me talking and thinks I'm calling for her so she comes out to the patio nude as well, and since we were in the process of moving in we didn't have any cover-up handy and what we had wore earlier that day we threw in the laundy and hadn't unpacked our clothes or dressers. Now the neighbor say's she sorry and would come back another time since we looked busy and not prepared for guest's. I said don't worry you didn't embarrass us and told her most likely the next time you stop by it will be a similar incident. She smiled and laughed and said she didn't mind at all and that she and the prior owners of the house had used the pool a few times at night nude together. I asked what about during the day? and she said no because she had an 18 year old son who lived with her and didn't want to scare him...lol I said I hope he doesn't mind but he's probably going to see us nude from time to time. Then she said I'm sure he will appreciate that, then we walked out by the pool to see how the temperature was and invited her to take a swim with us if she liked. She declined the offer but them warned us her son and his buddies were up in his room and could see into our yard. We said we didn't really care and it wouldn't be the first time someone saw us nude, and also not the first time we had nude pictures on the internet. Just for fun we placed our lounge chair clearly in the open so we were not hiding behind a tree and on many occasion we would see a group of 18 year olds hanging out on the upstairs balcony but usually when we waved they would leave

This post was edited

While on my nude hike yesterday on a trail I have hiked nude before and never been seen by textile people!! Well I had just put my t-shirt on and sat down on the bench for a moment when behind me I heard a voice!! Turned and saw a man walking toward me, his wife was behind him!! I told to wait a minute while I slipped my shorts on!! I told them it was ok and they hurried by me like I had the plague or some nasty disease!!! I just don't get people, I warned them and I dressed which I was about to do anyway as I was finished and heading back to the textile world!!

We are nudists, not Jack the Ripper!! I have been caught 2 other times by men and they never treated me like I was a criminal!! Why can't the American public accept nudity as a way of life!! Oh well my own wife has the same outlook as those 2 yesterday!!

This post was edited

It is this whole culture where, like the title of the book says:
"The Prudes gave hijacked the faith "

This post was edited