Weekend nude plans

Does anyone have any plans for the long weekend that include being naked?

This topic was edited
RE:Weekend nude plans

None here, unless you count going to one of the city rec centers.

This post was edited

There may be something going on at White Tail.

This post was edited

Possibly zebulons grotto up in King Williams county, VA.

This post was edited

Thinking about going to Grandview beach in Hampton if it's nice

This post was edited

Bonfire tomorrow night....Drinking and chillin in the backyard nude.....not sure of what else is going on Nude in the area.....

This post was edited

Awesome, can I get an invite?

This post was edited

Which place?

This post was edited

The place in prince William county, Zebulon. I've never heard of it and googled it. Thought I saw something about it being an unlicensed campground or something along those lines.

I looked it up. There's an article where the neighbors complained about them operating a B&B but otherwise it looks open. It's pretty expensive at $160 per night for a room. Not sure if they allow tent camping. Not sure if it's c/o either. Soooo.... definitely need more info.

This post was edited

The place in prince William county, Zebulon. I've never heard of it and googled it. Thought I saw something about it being an unlicensed campground or something along those lines.I looked it up. There's an article where the neighbors complained about them operating a B&B but otherwise it looks open. It's pretty expensive at $160 per night for a room. Not sure if they allow tent camping. Not sure if it's c/o either. Soooo.... definitely need more info.

I know someone that has been friends with the owners for many years. He says that they are very nice, and it is a beautiful property. It's clothing optional, but most of the visitors are nude gay males. I don't know for sure if women are banned, but it is a private resort for men. The day fee is $20, or it is $160 a night for a room. I don't believe that they allow tent camping, though they were trying to add a campground at one point, which the neighbors fought.

This post was edited

I went to Zebulon in May and it was a nice place. They Do allow camping but it does tend to cater to gay men. I suspect any man is welcome and I am looking forward to another visit. $20 from Dawn to dusk except when they have special events. Then itis $60 and include food and drink. Overnight stay is more but I have yet to plan to spend the night.

This post was edited