Is Donald Trump becoming an embarrassment to this country

I would like to get people's opinions on this I know where I stand but I'm not sure where everybody else stands so if you happen to stumble across this and are reading it I would like to get your opinion

This topic was edited
RE:Is Donald Trump becoming an embarrassment to this country

Thanks for the link.

I am very much in agreement with you. I am embarrassed to even say he is the president of this country. He comes across as a man with no clue as to how to do the job. ...which might be a clue as to why he has filed for bankruptcy 6-7 times.
I would love to hear in more detail as to why you think this way.

This post was edited

My only quibble with your statement is you used the word "becoming". He's been an embarrassment for a long time, IMHO!
I think this Australian newscaster sums it up well: https://www.facebook.com/InsidersABC/videos/1289808151130690/

This post was edited

Yes, but I was giving him the benefit of doubt for the first 6 months... now that is no longer happening... Keep up the conversation...

This post was edited

Will he continue to shoot himself in the foot every week? It looks like...yes..He must enjoy the self inflicted pain and blood ....Maybe getting him a bigger gun would help matters.. ....Thoughts?

This post was edited