RE:Nude and boners

Maybe I'm different? When I'm outside naked, even around beautiful naked women in a nudist environmnent, I don't get hard.

I mean sure, there are beautiful naked women around, but I know it's not a sexual situation, so I don't get hard. They aren't behaving in a sexual manner, and neither am I, we're just relaxing in a social gathering. Nobody is doing anything that is designed to elicit a particular response, so we're all just socializing without the burden of clothing.

This post was edited

Maybe I'm different? When I'm outside naked, even around beautiful naked women in a nudist environmnent, I don't get hard.I mean sure, there are beautiful naked women around, but I know it's not a sexual situation, so I don't get hard. They aren't behaving in a sexual manner, and neither am I, we're just relaxing in a social gathering. Nobody is doing anything that is designed to elicit a particular response, so we're all just socializing without the burden of clothing.

That's because you are a normal man. You must have sexual thoughts to cause an erection.

This post was edited

Hahaha

This post was edited

Maybe I'm different? When I'm outside naked, even around beautiful naked women in a nudist environmnent, I don't get hard.I mean sure, there are beautiful naked women around, but I know it's not a sexual situation, so I don't get hard. They aren't behaving in a sexual manner, and neither am I, we're just relaxing in a social gathering. Nobody is doing anything that is designed to elicit a particular response, so we're all just socializing without the burden of clothing.That's because you are a normal man. You must have sexual thoughts to cause an erection.

That's so untrue. I've gotten erections sitting on a bus and not thinking about sex at all, I put that down to the vibrations from the bus causing my clothes to rub against my penis. Also there are times when I haven't had any sleep for more than 24 hours and am too tired to control my body and get an erection with not one thought about sex.

This post was edited

I wish erections were easier to get at my age (80). Maybe I need some chemical help. My wife and I are nude together a lot, and erections never happen spontaneously. In the morning it's possible (maybe), but it rarely happens.

This post was edited

The world needs to lighten up on bodily functions

Yeah, crap in the street like a dog, no one will mind so long as you shovel it up and drop it into the nearest dog poop bin . And, if you're shopping in the mall and feel like having sex in full view of everyone, go ahead, it's natural.
Then after you've had a good day enjoying your bodily functions in public, try to figure out why nudism is not accepted into mainstream society.

This post was edited

Hit it with a Bible! Lol

Haha, that's why they're called bible thumpers!

This post was edited

The world needs to lighten up on bodily functionsYeah, crap in the street like a dog, no one will mind so long as you shovel it up and drop it into the nearest dog poop bin . And, if you're shopping in the mall and feel like having sex in full view of everyone, go ahead, it's natural.Then after you've had a good day enjoying your bodily functions in public, try to figure out why nudism is not accepted into mainstream society.

What's the matter ? Do you not get boners any more ?

Where on this planet do you think that just because someone talks about why men get boners, that in your eyes, they are advocating open sex in every place YOU can conceive of ? You never actually answer a direct question do you ! Just bitch on about what YOUR opinion is.

A few reasons why mainstream society does not accept nudism is because, some people are small minded bigots, others don't have the capacity to understand why those of us that do it, do it ! My biggest pain in the ass, Religion and all this sin bollocks, these are to name a few reasons.

So MOW, answer a direct question.

Which handbook are you deriving your views from ? What is your actual view on nudism? What is your problem about guys getting boners ? Do you automatically think that a hard cock means "I want sex" ? When you know as much as anyone else that it does not mean that.

I would really like to know your opinion on nudity and naturism, and please don't just go on about people talking about hardons, or advocating sex in the open etc, give me your personal view of what being naked means to you !

I await your reply !

This post was edited

Erections are a sign of strong vascular health and are nothing to be ashamed over. Perhaps women might find them suggestive, and fondling yourself in public is not appropriate. I was at a male nudist gathering and one man got erect while talking in a small group and he and the others did the right thing about it: nothing.

This post was edited

Waiting for Mow to respond. Personally I find his constant rants irritating at best and sometimes offensive

This post was edited