anyone in Florida?

looking to meet cool guys in Florida

This topic was edited
RE:anyone in Florida?

In Orlando here. Fairly new to the area my self, been here since August 2016 and Love it!! Especially the nude beaches.

This post was edited

Hey, Orlando here. Lots of local nudists, and lots of nude activities. 2 beaches close by, a great nudist retreat in Kissimmee and I teach a nude yoga class for men in Orlando. Message me if you want more info or just to chat. John

This post was edited

Fort Lauderdale area here

This post was edited

Fort Laudedale here as well... It looks like you may have found some nudists in the Orlando area. Haulover is just south of Fort Lauderdale. Let the nudists in South Florida know if your heading down this way.

This post was edited

Fort Laudedale here as well... It looks like you may have found some nudists in the Orlando area. Haulover is just south of Fort Lauderdale. Let the nudists in South Florida know if your heading down this way.

This post was edited

Oh great, just when we're travelling in Europe

This post was edited

Yes, I am in Florida. Just a short distance from you. I sent you a friend request.

This post was edited

Yes, I am in Florida. Just a short distance from you. I sent you a friend request.

This post was edited

Miami here. Looking for buddies.

This post was edited

Miami here. Looking for buddies.

This post was edited