Joining a "Location" - can't get it to work

I try to join an existing Location, but when I click the button, it brings up a window asking if I want to LEAVE the Location (or Cancel the request). Yet the status shows me as not having joined yet. I was able to join a new Location (Playalinda Beach) a few weeks ago, but it seems as if it is a random roll of the dice. TeamTrue 1 or 2 (or any one else) -- Answer please ...........

(PS --- Since I'm sitting on the toilet taking care of my colonoscopy prep ....... I thought I would take care of some other annoying crap.)

This topic was edited
RE:Joining a "Location" - can't get it to work

There seem to be ongoing issues with locations
I have not been able to add a location to my profile for sometime now

This post was edited

I had the same thing happened. I figured it was a site bug.

This post was edited

Same here. I sent a ticket about it sometime ago. Haven't heard back on it yet.

This post was edited

OK, it's unanimous, "Locations" function is dead (maybe they can still be created, don't know).
So no more "negative replies" needed, but if the function is resurrected, someone please post.
Until then, it appears that the workaround is creating a GROUP for a specific location , example "Playalinda Beach". Just if folks do it, they need to provide as much concrete info as possible in the "About" section, weblink, accessibility, who/what/where/when stuff, rather than details trickling in thru posts. That's my take on the situation. Hope we all find more places to enjoy that way. - Nudeprewd

This post was edited

I thought i was doing something wrong.

This post was edited

Older thread, but still good info! I thought I was doing something wrong. I guess all the bugs aren't out yet!

This post was edited